Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting girl without SMV

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is is realistically possible to get girl(6+) without having faked or real SMV?
It is so tiring, one has to keep his SMV value either by earning more money, getting in shape, being confident and winning
every day meeting etc.
This one girl is expecting more and more from me. Want me to drive expensive car and take her to lunch. I like her. I am kinda of stuck, in one side I don't show off but on the other side this girl wants me to show off. If I don't have money to buy toys, she wants me to earn it. These are all her behavioral instincts.
I am pressuring myself to work more because I don't want to lose her. What is my best option?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is so tiring, one has to keep his SMV value either by earning more money, getting in shape, being confident and winning
every day meeting etc.
This one girl is expecting more and more from me. Want me to drive expensive car and take her to lunch. I like her. I am kinda of stuck, in one side I don't show off but on the other side this girl wants me to show off. If I don't have money to buy toys, she wants me to earn it. These are all her behavioral instincts.
I am pressuring myself to work more because I don't want to lose her. What is my best option?
Body game can make significant improvements in 2-3 months. Your confidence will rise. Talking to other females who like you will raise your confidence. If you need more money add on a part time job. Game is the nuclear bomb. Game is aware of psychology and the various positions and scenarios. Definately never try to "win" or prove your worth to a woman. Women choose. Do it for yourself.

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
every day meeting etc.
Lol, your girl is just mercantile and calculating woman. Your finances have nothing to do with your sexual attractiveness to women, they attracted to money rationally, not emotionally. Same like a lot of guys (count me in, lol) would be glad to have a gf with millions in her bank. Emotionally women attracted to dominance and your popularity with other women, even if those qualities are demonstrated by your behaviour and looks alone. Your problem is much more fundamental - your neediness. You trying to find ways to be liked by her and afraid of losing her - what it tells us (and her) about you? What you are changing your actions based on her whims (i.e. you are weak, not dominant), what you aren't popular among other women (or else you wouldn't be afraid to lose her, there are many others). So she isn't attracted to you, she just pursuing her rational objectives. Instead of asking us how to get this one "special" girl you'd better to learn how to become a Don Juan who is desired by women, after all this is main idea behind this forum, not how to impress women and meet all their expectations.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is she offering? Girls automatically pay half with me, the ones that act entitled and want to get spoilt get shut down ASAP. Why put up with it? Get options.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
every day meeting etc.
Expect more from her, tell her she's getting fat. Tell her she's getting boring start initiating

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
every day meeting etc.
0/10 for me.
You find the models at coachella 0/10. What's a 6 out 10? Miss Universe? Yet another SS troll thread.

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, your girl is just mercantile and calculating woman. Your finances have nothing to do with your sexual attractiveness to women, they attracted to money rationally, not emotionally. Same like a lot of guys (count me in, lol) would be glad to have a gf with millions in her bank. Emotionally women attracted to dominance and your popularity with other women, even if those qualities are demonstrated by your behaviour and looks alone. Your problem is much more fundamental - your neediness. You trying to find ways to be liked by her and afraid of losing her - what it tells us (and her) about you? What you are changing your actions based on her whims (i.e. you are weak, not dominant), what you aren't popular among other women (or else you wouldn't be afraid to lose her, there are many others). So she isn't attracted to you, she just pursuing her rational objectives. Instead of asking us how to get this one "special" girl you'd better to learn how to become a Don Juan who is desired by women, after all this is main idea behind this forum, not how to impress women and meet all their expectations.
Thanks L. Let me change my mindset and separate out money from dominance.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is she a Sikh?I'm guessing that's what you are, by your name

You guys love your bling and showing off

I think this is a cultural issue

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Greedy-ness never stops.. different foks different strokes.

Fancy car, only do this for yourself.. her dopamin shopping rush goes down shortly after. If you like it and have the money okay, but it only attracts women because you seem more happy. Anything short of a supercar doesn't get attention, and the only thing you attract is gold diggers. - Hypergamy

If you come on superbike in full leathers, then you see other ones, will pay attention. Aka. Who like bad boys

I suggest find a hippi, if you don't like gasolin..

Don't buy things to impress her, buy things you love and enjoy.. the more happy / satisfied you are the more you attract women with the same vibe / interests

Hypergamy is greedy-ness it's never enough.. after she monkey branches anyway