alphamale1
Don Juan
This is probably an interesting one and probably a powerful one to us guys if we master it as free beers from women would be ficken coooool.
This isn't about bragging about ego's or showing off but more of so how we can harness what we know or have experience to get more free beers
1.
I was c&f towards the bartender and also shared my necklace to her as she liked it and she thought it looked better on her and I got it back much much later as i thought she had left
Anyway I said 'how about u give me a beer and i'll let u wear my necklace', she started pouring me a beer and i started taking of my necklace and then she didnt ask for the necklace so here I was 'FREE BEER' and my necklace still on me
2.
then there was a girl who came sitting by me, i asked her name and maybe did some c&f and gave her a fake but funny name and then later I said 'Will you buy me a beer?' and she replied 'I dont normally do this but I will' and I had a free beer.
Interesting eh lets here some more stories, cummon i know u's have gotten free beers......
Ben
This isn't about bragging about ego's or showing off but more of so how we can harness what we know or have experience to get more free beers
1.
I was c&f towards the bartender and also shared my necklace to her as she liked it and she thought it looked better on her and I got it back much much later as i thought she had left
Anyway I said 'how about u give me a beer and i'll let u wear my necklace', she started pouring me a beer and i started taking of my necklace and then she didnt ask for the necklace so here I was 'FREE BEER' and my necklace still on me
2.
then there was a girl who came sitting by me, i asked her name and maybe did some c&f and gave her a fake but funny name and then later I said 'Will you buy me a beer?' and she replied 'I dont normally do this but I will' and I had a free beer.
Interesting eh lets here some more stories, cummon i know u's have gotten free beers......
Ben