Getting erection while talking to a woman

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking of sexual state, I literally get a partial erection when talking to women who I am interested in out of lust only. I think they can sense that theres something going. Does that happen to you guys? Or I am just a horny bastard.

Progress

Don Juan
Reaction score
PapiChulo said:
I think they can sense that theres something going.
Whip out your backhanded compliment and tell her it's only a semi... :up:

Jokes, what Marty said.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PapiChulo said:
Speaking of sexual state, I literally get a partial erection when talking to women who I am interested in out of lust only. I think they can sense that theres something going. Does that happen to you guys? Or I am just a horny bastard.
It means you're a perfectly healthy male!

You should be worried if you don't get erections when around women rather than the other way around. Most guys above 50 would love to have "your problem." :D

Real Talk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you have sex you'll realize that it isn't such a big deal to just talk to a woman and your problem will go away

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I enjoy it, but it bloody creeps up sometimes because all I am thinking is sex. With other ones it is no problem because I think less about sex. Maybe there is an advantage to be gained from it if you are actually turned out? They should be able to pick up on that vibe anyhow.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever since puberty, I wake up with a boner every single day of my life and I get them randomly during the day sometimes.

Your problem is small, literally :crackup:

One morning, as I was asleep I felt something on top of me; it was my naked ex-gf riding me because "her friend was excited!" :rolleyes:

Man, I gotta get me a couple of new alarm clocks of that same kind.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i used to get this too around this one girl.. could have been at the time. she was walking around in clubbing dresses. could be the fact i was really attracted to her.

either way. i only ever got it with her

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man me too. Its awesome. Make sure you accentuate it when you sit down. Or when you pull her close to you, make sure she accidentally feels it with her hip or something.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PapiChulo said:
looooooooool XD