Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting down on one knee (proposal)

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did not do the knee thing, I agree it's more modern day cuck behavior.

Someone posed this question to Playboy years ago. They said, "Around here, the women do the asking."

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I refuse to get down on a knee if I ever do ask a woman to be my wife. And I already have a family rock and ring that would only need to get resized, so I ain't paying ****.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^Exactly...this developed in an era when men were looked up to and respected for being a man.

Different story now, by a long shot.

Now, I'm guessing they see it as more submission to them. No, just...no.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it made sense back in the day. Not sure what day but everyone's go to is the Fifties so let's go with that.

When I got married, she broached it, I never proposed. We bought modest wedding bands but there was no engagement ring.

Somewhat related - ever heard of this guy? He did the sports event jumbotron proposal (cringe) and got rejected. I'll let read on to see where he took the experience (double cringe).

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^Exactly...this developed in an era when men were looked up to and respected for being a man.

Different story now, by a long shot.

Now, I'm guessing they see it as more submission to them. No, just...no.
Its like opening doors for many is viewed as submissive. Pulling chairs out. Taking coats. Helping with bills.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its like opening doors for many is viewed as submissive. Pulling chairs out. Taking coats. Helping with bills.
IMO those can also be viewed as confidence and assertiveness, depending on how its done .

Id be interested how a man getting to a knee to ask for marriage is viewed by women, prob submission, then its a **** no!!!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO those can also be viewed as confidence and assertiveness, depending on how its done .

Id be interested how a man getting to a knee to ask for marriage is viewed by women, prob submission, then its a **** no!!!
Depends upon the females. If her inner lady is a powerful bulldyke always grabbing and chipping masculinity it will be fed the attention of comptempt and disrespect.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I've seen this getting down on the knees proposal at an international airport when I landed.

The girl was more embarrassed then excited by the conduct of her man's declaration of love.

Even I and others there felt somewhat amused by the whole shenanigan.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I refuse to get down on a knee if I ever do ask a woman to be my wife. And I already have a family rock and ring that would only need to get resized, so I ain't paying ****.
I don't see the value in it. I am raised Christian. I have understood the symbolism, tgat being, the holy trinity, and marriage being the unity of man and woman. That being the closest one can be eith God. Also, cyclical when considering the story of the removed rib, women and men becoming one unit.

Today is a circle jerk. A attention ***** ceremony as SMV craters. Yes, exception nay exist but what its become now and what it once was do not coincide.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I absolutely despise this practice of going down on one knee. It’s the very picture of inferiority and begging.
Pareto distribution, 80/20. How very few percentage of men get the majority of women. The betas claim epiphany phase and cratered SMV.

Rollo is the godfather of red pill. He still married epiphany phase.

I don't get it?