“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Getting "Checked"

Pimpology101

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Hey DJs I was wondering if theres a way to ask a girl nicely to get checked for STDs.... This girl has slept with 1 guy that had sex with more than 3 girls so I just want to be sure. Do you know where you can get tested also? -Thx
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
If she's on the pill then I *believe* she gets tested every 6 months or so... (pap test?). That's how it is with my gf at least...
 

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2002
Messages
351
Reaction score
1
Location
Ope
Man that's not a lot of people. Then again I'm a dirty person.
 

Shot Callin

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 22, 2003
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
Arizona
That does not sound like a lot, but if you are concerned just look up "STI testing x" in Google. X being your city.

Most cities have free health clinics. Maybe you could get yourself tested, and say you feel much better about it, knowing you have no problems. Then you could tell her that sometimes girls can have an sti and show no symptoms. If left untreated they might not be able to have kids later. Which is true, but might be enough to get her to go do it.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top