Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting braces as an adult

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone here gotten braces as an adult? Were you happy with the results? Did you go with traditional braces or Invisalign?

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried removable ones as a teenager and I didn’t have the discipline to use it.

I had regular ones at late 20’s. It sucked but it was only for a year. It was worth it butI had a single teeth to fix.

Invisalign seems great for an adult. It’s more discreet and you can remove it to eat and/or during a date.

I think Smile Direct has the same product and it costs half. I remember people having a promo code making the treatment ~$800. That was 2-3 years ago though.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had traditional ones since last year, I'm 33, I have to wear them a total of 1.5 years. So far, I've been very happy with the results, they are totally worth it, it cost me $3,500. You look like a fvcking a nerd, but in the end the smile gets perfect, if I were you, I'd get them

Last edited:

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My gf did invisalign recently. she thinks it was very much worth the money. She had braces as a child, and she still needed the correction done again.

Braces will hurt your teeth and your cheeks. Invisalign just hurts your teeth. Either way you will have to wear a retainer for the rest of your life to keep them straight in the long run.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Braces are so much different and better than they were when I had mine over 30 years ago that you can get ones that arent even noticeable and I believe ones that go on the back of your teeth.