"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Getting blown off

Diaoz

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Hi guys, someone tell me how to respond when I get blown off by line such as:
1. Why don't you make like a tree and leave?
2. Why don't you make like a hurricane and blow?
3. Your lines are irresisibly funny. However, I find you very resistable
when I use C&F or humour openings? Thks
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
821
Reaction score
11
Location
Seattle, WA
Answer to 1,2, and 3:

Tell her: Your Loss Chic.

Then hit on her friend.

Honestly...why give a f*ck about her. Its HER f*cking loss. Not yours. Why be angry and violent toward her or even try to cut her down by insulting her with a comment...just do your thing with another chic..simple.

If at any point a DJ gets this kinda of result from a woman..then quite frankly...its the DJs fault for not reading the woman's IL enough to know you'd wouldn't get such a b*tchy response.

I'd worry less about some snappy comeback you want to tell women that turn you down and focus on reading interest level and doing things to raise interest level.

Besides...a fella asking for snappy comebacks to women who shoot you down is a fella that has already conceited defeat. If she says no..in any language..its HER loss..

and maybe HER bestfriend's gain if you are tight enough with your game.
 

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
416
Reaction score
1
1. Why don't you make like a tree and leave?
I think that would suit your style more since you already look like one.
3. Your lines are irresisibly funny. However, I find you very resistable
And while your comments are somewhat resistable, I just find you plain repulsive, you self centered hag.

You can also do with a 'You suck at life' or anything like that.
But I've just read what HPNOTIQ has posted and that makes much more sense to me. Not snapping back and just moving on.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Sirducer

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Location
US
Originally posted by Diaoz
Hi guys, someone tell me how to respond when I get blown off by line such as:
1. Why don't you make like a tree and leave?
2. Why don't you make like a hurricane and blow?
3. Your lines are irresisibly funny. However, I find you very resistable
when I use C&F or humour openings? Thks
Hey Lifeforce see what I mean? My ass DJ forums are about inner game, all witty come backs to chicks shiit tests!

To the original poster, your doing something retarded when opening these girls and its back firing on you, I suggest you change your approach and try something new. I dont know how often this happens but if its very then your approach is very questionable.
 

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
also, you may not be on top of your game enough, if you are constantly getting reactions like this.
i've made girls w/ low IL have hight IL by the end of the night- it's just how ya work ya game, and how good you are at it
 
Top