Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

getting back with a girl I went out with...?

chancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I went out with this girl last summer and then when the school semester started, i sent her away cause I was afraid of a relationship and wanted to talk to more girls. I'm a dumb ass for letting her go. but I run into her on campus from time to time. The last time she got a new phone so we exchanged numbers. I think she may be interested but since it's been so long, i probably have say more than just ask her out (to shake the whole friends thing). Wether she's feeling me or not, I want an answer. But I don't want to go in all AFC and screw things up. lol. Any ideas what i should say/ask?

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're already in the wrong frame of mind... You don't want to screw things up like an AFC... don't talk about last summer, don't bring it up, don't hint at it, it never happened... if she asks about it, give the short answer and change subject.

Just start by going out with the girl, since you already have her number, not on a date... like out with her and her friends + you and your friends.

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chancer said:
I went out with this girl last summer and then when the school semester started, i sent her away cause I was afraid of a relationship and wanted to talk to more girls. I'm a dumb ass for letting her go. but I run into her on campus from time to time. The last time she got a new phone so we exchanged numbers. I think she may be interested but since it's been so long, i probably have say more than just ask her out (to shake the whole friends thing). Wether she's feeling me or not, I want an answer. But I don't want to go in all AFC and screw things up. lol. Any ideas what i should say/ask?

I was in the same situation with a girl I went out with several years ago. She was crazy for me and wanted something serious. I didn't, so we went our separate ways.

We reconnected again when I sent her a random e-mail and she responded. Alot of things happened since last time we went out, but to make the long story short, she had lost all romantic interest in me and pretty much treated me as a friend. In fact she is seriously dating some guy.

Dont assume that she harbors the same feelings she did when you first met her. People change as well as their feelings over time.

If you still like this girl, then do what you did when you first asked her out and see how she responds and just take it from there.