Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting back to the game

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trying to keep this short...
Haven't dated anyone for almost 2 years, at least not long term or consistently. Found a girl who has many attributes I like and shows interest in me. We went out on St Pat's day, made out, danced, talked a lot. I just texted her to see if she has time for a beer or coffee and ... she just texted back "when?". lol It sucks because one side of my mind says "make a definite time" while the other says "give an option of now or later".
I only say the option because I am writing stuff for school all day and it is an option for me. I'm reading WAY too much into this, but thats what "AFCs" do.

What say you?

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DONT GIVE HER OPTIONS OR LIMIT OPTIONS............ Meeting under the influece is not the best scenario.......just smells of buyers remorse. The moment has passed, so re-engaging is your # 1 priority. You sould strive to put her back in that mind state.

The WHEN text is kinda tricky........cause no matter what your answer is, she now can say NOPE BUSY.

Give her a A or B choice.........if she declines both your right back to the WHEN situation.

You need to determine when she is free/available then set it up then.

Your first text is crutial in setting the tone for future meet ups.......saying when do u want to get together does not do this. You control the shotz and be a little more creativly playful in your virtual communications.

EXAMPLES: YOU-hey drunken bar chic ready for round 2

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just don't get this - why is there a problem.

You invited her out for a drink. she asks,"when" and then you start a post asking for advice aboout what to do next..

Here - text this reply, " Friday 7pm Moonbucks"

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GOTTA LUV THOSE KEYWORD ADS.........A HANDBAG ADVERTISEMENT POPPED UP CAUSE YOU WROTE (girl, she, danced, dated, her)

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I told you all, I'm reading too much into this :) lol
I'm going to a coffee shop very shortly to do some homework, she is meeting me there when she gets off work.

Next move is to get another chick to go on a date with. I've never really dated multiple chicks, no better time to start than now.