Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting back on the game, how should I sarge this girl ?

Lover_boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fellas,

Long story short, Fairly new to this forum, got dumped in mid June of this year to this chick I was simping hard for. Made some cold hard reflections about my behavior with Her and women in general, absorbed as much information about the red pill as I can for the past 4 months and now I’m here.

So for my line of work, I’m a real estate photographer so I go around photographing realtor’s listings. Got a new client last month, she’s a young 25 year old real estate agent that basically works independently but mostly manages her broker’s (her boss) inventory of homes. Today she invited me over to her office to meet her team. As I walk in, she introduces me to some of the staff, and as we’re waiting for her boss to show up (hence the reason for my visit) we sit down and chat in the break room. conversation flows great, we talk about spirituality, meditation, etc. Of course her doing 80% of the talking and myself asking mostly questions.

she’s a solid HB8 with 11k followers on ig and in Miami (hypergamy on steroids city). But she was cute and I want to escalate on our conversation but also don’t want to lose the client or come off as a creep as her boss is giving us heavy work loads. Didn’t catch any IOI’s as she was mostly talking about herself.

My question is, Should I keep it professional? How should I shoot my shot? Once her boss arrived (older fat dude with money) she took off from the break room and once I was leaving, I looked Around the office to say bye to her but couldn’t find her. I don’t predict I will be seeing her anytime soon to ask her out in person, and I don’t want to shoot my shot through text.

thoughts ?

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Hey fellas,

Long story short, Fairly new to this forum, got dumped in mid June of this year to this chick I was simping hard for. Made some cold hard reflections about my behavior with Her and women in general, absorbed as much information about the red pill as I can for the past 4 months and now I’m here.

So for my line of work, I’m a real estate photographer so I go around photographing realtor’s listings. Got a new client last month, she’s a young 25 year old real estate agent that basically works independently but mostly manages her broker’s (her boss) inventory of homes. Today she invited me over to her office to meet her team. As I walk in, she introduces me to some of the staff, and as we’re waiting for her boss to show up (hence the reason for my visit) we sit down and chat in the break room. conversation flows great, we talk about spirituality, meditation, etc. Of course her doing 80% of the talking and myself asking mostly questions.

she’s a solid HB8 with 11k followers on ig and in Miami (hypergamy on steroids city). But she was cute and I want to escalate on our conversation but also don’t want to lose the client or come off as a creep as her boss is giving us heavy work loads. Didn’t catch any IOI’s as she was mostly talking about herself.

My question is, Should I keep it professional? How should I shoot my shot? Once her boss arrived (older fat dude with money) she took off from the break room and once I was leaving, I looked Around the office to say bye to her but couldn’t find her. I don’t predict I will be seeing her anytime soon to ask her out in person, and I don’t want to shoot my shot through text.

thoughts ?
Invite her to Starbucks one morning, or happy hour on a Thursday evening, to present her with some ideas you have about creative ways to photograph her properties, as well as different ways she can present those photos to her prospects.

SetinStone22

Banned
Reaction score
Talking about spirituality and meditation during a meeting related to work? That's some weird **** homie.. I'm guessin she got some yoga hippy vibes.

But check it out-- when you comin out of a relationship, and still gettin over some things, questioning your actions and all that-- you're in a state of mind where you start thinkin every girl is givin u some signs or interest.. but most of the time, you just playin yoself..

A true playa can pull anything tho but by readin this and the way things sound-- dont **** where u eat playa.. keep it movin- theres hella places to mack a girl.. this aint one of them.

What I like to say is, if it dont come natural, dont force it.. Church

Lover_boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Invite her to Starbucks one morning, or happy hour on a Thursday evening, to present her with some ideas you have about creative ways to photograph her properties, as well as different ways she can present those photos to her prospects.
Talking about spirituality and meditation during a meeting related to work? That's some weird **** homie.. I'm guessin she got some yoga hippy vibes.

But check it out-- when you comin out of a relationship, and still gettin over some things, questioning your actions and all that-- you're in a state of mind where you start thinkin every girl is givin u some signs or interest.. but most of the time, you just playin yoself..

A true playa can pull anything tho but by readin this and the way things sound-- dont **** where u eat playa.. keep it movin- theres hella places to mack a girl.. this aint one of them.

What I like to say is, if it dont come natural, dont force it.. Church
there Was definitely a vibe in our convo, and we had rapport. But the interaction and the purpose of our relationship is strictly business for now.

Lol, @SetinStone22 at the beginning of the meeting it was just us two chatting it up. I kinda lead the convo by asking her questions and she started sharing all of that with me. However the environment didn’t seem appropriate to escalate right there and then.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
there Was definitely a vibe in our convo, and we had rapport. But the interaction and the purpose of our relationship is strictly business for now.
....and you inviting her out the way I suggested is business-related. If you want to escalate, you'll have to get her out of the office setting.

SetinStone22

Banned
Reaction score

Lol, @SetinStone22 at the beginning of the meeting it was just us two chatting it up. I kinda lead the convo by asking her questions and she started sharing all of that with me. However the environment didn’t seem appropriate to escalate right there and then.
when dealin with a professional, keep it professional. don't jump the gun on this one.. you got time to play it out-- it aint like she's done being yo client anytime soon. let it come natural. aint nothin worse than a girl finding out you're trna hit on her when she's trying to keep sht professional with u. if it dont come natural, dont force it--- just stick to the code...

You can't take a stale business meeting and try to turn it into someting. you gotta have at least somethin to play with. Even one I get a lot "You smell so good". Theres gotta be something.

Whats worse is she aint even wait to say bye to you homie.. its almost like she was thinkin "alrigh tlet me disappear before this dude starts talkin about meditation n sht again".

again, you aint tell us one thing worthy of any play.. this is just "i met a girl should i hit on her" . u shakin the 8 ball on this one and its giving u a strong NO

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
OP, I'm guessing you'll get at least 3 responses going forward with guys saying some nonsense like 'don't sh!t where you eat.'

If you want this girl, make it happen. Just be covert about your intentions, get her out of the office under the guise of helping her market her properties using your creative photos, then make sure to ever-so-subtly escalate.

Invite a female friend of yours to one of these 'out of office' meetings. This female friend of yours will ideally be a sales/marketing guru. She'll present this chick with some ways to help her market her homes, using your photos.

During this meeting, get up and go to the restroom. While you're away, make sure your female friend casually starts talking you up to this girl...telling her how great of a guy you are, telling her a specific time when you....XYZ.

Then boom. You're in bidness.

SetinStone22

Banned
Reaction score
OP, I'm guessing you'll get at least 3 responses going forward with guys saying some nonsense like 'don't sh!t where you eat.'

If you want this girl, make it happen. Just be covert about your intentions, get her out of the office under the guise of helping her market her properties using your creative photos, then make sure to ever-so-subtly escalate.

Invite a female friend of yours to one of these 'out of office' meetings. This female friend of yours will ideally be a sales/marketing guru. She'll present this chick with some ways to help her market her homes, using your photos.

During this meeting, get up and go to the restroom. While you're away, make sure your female friend casually starts talking you up to this girl...telling her how great of a guy you are, telling her a specific time when you....XYZ.

Then boom. You're in bidness.
"be covert about your intentions" is the creepiest weird **** you can do with a woman.. you dont got game playa, you never half ass **** with women because they'll sniff you out like a dog easily.. and think you just lack the confidence to say whats on your mind. if shes down, she'll be down regardless. if she aint, she wont.

bringing another women to the outing is even more pathetic. just ask yourself this, if you are trying to get personal with another woman or even having a business meeting, would u ever bring a friend along? iono where you get this foolish ass advice but what u kickin is l7 square **** supreme.

dont listen to this man's advice.. bad advice will only shoot you in the foot and cause u to lose this person as a client. you gotta realize theres a lot of clowns on the internet who don't know a dam thing about women.. who just want to float their ego by acting it up.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t mix business with “sarging” women. Bad things always result.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please do this forum a favor and take the word "simping" out of your vocabulary.
Simping hard for a chick is not a positive image for anyone.
That tells us you're falling in love with 5's & 6's.

It essentially means you're chasing after mediocre pu$$y.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Please do this forum a favor and take the word "simping" out of your vocabulary.
Simping hard for a chick is not a positive image for anyone.
That tells us you're falling in love with 5's & 6's.

It essentially means you're chasing after mediocre pu$$y.
Also, 'sarge.'

That's a 2004 PUA term.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, 'sarge.'

That's a 2004 PUA term.
Yeah, I remember discovering that word 25 years ago.

Anyway, to answer the question seriously: if you want a girl at work you have to be extra cautious and subtle. Obviously you can't escalate or even be very direct in a work environment, as that would ruin your reputation and open you up to all kinds of potential accusations.

So all you can really do is invite the woman out for a coffee or a drink. That could be considered a social invitation, so it's beyond reproach. If she says no or makes excuses, then just accept her excuse and never ever ask again. If she does agree to meet you socially, outside of work, then you can test her reaction to escalation very carefully, making sure that she's totally compliant and enthusiastic before taking things to the next level. But even then, there's risk because women change their minds all the time and she might like you one day and then decide she wants nothing to do with you the next. If she gets pissed off with you for any reason, she could damage your reputation and career.