Getting approached by fat chicks...

blueline

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is generally a bad thing, right? The bizarre thing is that I generally get approached by an entirely mixed bag. Sometimes the girls are pretty hot, sometimes they aren't so hot, and sometimes they're pretty haggard.

It used to concern me a bit that I'm getting approached by beasts, because intuitively, I look at dating as a kind of exchange ("my hot body for your hot body/status" is what people are generally thinking) and if they think they have a shot at this kind of exchange with me, then it means they think I'm equivalent to them.

Wasabi_Master

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think girls see it the same way, usually the fat chicks are aggressive. This happens to me too, fat chicks sometimes beg for my phone number...
i read somewhere on this site that when u look better (hit the gym) fat chicks will stop hitting on you and you will get better girls.... but takes time.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So true Wasabi_Master. Just switch fat chicks with haggard chicks in that statement. Buff dudes get approached by fatties all the time because fat chicks wanna be tossed around too!

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blueline said:
Is generally a bad thing, right? The bizarre thing is that I generally get approached by an entirely mixed bag. Sometimes the girls are pretty hot, sometimes they aren't so hot, and sometimes they're pretty haggard.

It used to concern me a bit that I'm getting approached by beasts, because intuitively, I look at dating as a kind of exchange ("my hot body for your hot body/status" is what people are generally thinking) and if they think they have a shot at this kind of exchange with me, then it means they think I'm equivalent to them.
it dont really matter what you say to them, have some fun, (tho they may have a hot girlfreind who is nice ! )
read what tucker max does with uglies - jokingly insults them /"rude" c+f (tho they often still stay around)
you could even use the line u said "its an exchange, my hot body for your what? you dont have a hot body so what can u exchange... (inset more here)"
remeber Fat girls arnt real people :D

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kingsam said:
remeber Fat girls arnt real people :D
I fell off my chair! hahAHAhAHAHahahAHAHAHHAaHahah
You made my day!!

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unattractive girls are just the same as guys with no game: once they get some alcohol on board, they'll think they look cute (or think they have game for the guys). And with all their stupid friends around to reinforce their belief, in no time they will be hunting around for fresh meat.

Stay away from the fatties! Even if they have hot friends, they are very territorial, and usually they already told their friends they want you, so the friends will not flirt with you. Instead, as you're working your game on her cute friend, you might just find yourself dragged into a corner of the club and rapped.

Beware of the fatties!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is generally a bad thing, right? The bizarre thing is that I generally get approached by an entirely mixed bag
I don't really think it's such a bad sign. I also tend to get approached by a very mixed bag. Here's what I've noticed about the fat girls. There are the quiet ones, with low self esteem - these tend not to approach you, they don't have the nerve.

Then there are loud ones, the aggressive ones, the ones that love to hear themselves talk. These are the ones who will approach you. They know they're most likely not going to get anywhere, but they try anyway. At least they get to interact with a hot guy for a little while even if they can't land him. They also have low self esteem but I think they thrive on the rejection. The worse you treat them the more they come back.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not that I'm into fat girls.

But I'd much rather be approached by fat girls than by fat guys.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Kailex said:
Not that I'm into fat girls.

But I'd much rather be approached by fat girls than by fat guys.
I believe we, as men, are like this.

Fat girls will approach because they know they have few looks. They always do and they must when they feel they deserve a man.