Getting annoyed and depressed?

learningtopimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I just get fed up and depressed with my life, and people in general. I have plenty of friends, although a few are much closer to me than most, and people generally like me. But at the same time, I get disgusted with people in general sometimes because they can be so fake and stupid, and I get depressed about my life, like am I doing the right thing. etc. I'll feel like not hanging out, just want to be alone, etc. It's not too often but happens a decent amount....I didn't used to be like this but I find that things start to annoy me more than they used to and I have less patience in general. How do you guys deal with it when you are pissed off/depressed?

Reaction score
Time alone is good for a man - work on your car - read a book and feed yourself some knowledge - go to your workshop and build something - study chess - listen to music that soothes your soul - repair something that needs fixing around the house - exercise for 1 hour a day 4 times a week - do complex puzzles and word games - work extra hours...keep your mind and body busy at all times!!!!

Meffid Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey learningtopimp

Your situation sucks...but listen to puerto rican..good advice....

neway...What area in Torrance do you live in. I, also, live in Torrance. Interesting to see another south bay dude around here.

Meff

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think of being a DJ as a Hunter Gathering sort of mentality. When you are depressed/sad/whatever it is time to gather. TO gather is to improve yourself do your own things. You are NOT ready to hunt for any girls/friends/action now. Nothing wrong about working on your car on Sat afternoon, settling down to a movie in the evening.

PlayerSupreme

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Time alone is good for a man - work on your car - read a book and feed yourself some knowledge - go to your workshop and build something - study chess - listen to music that soothes your soul - repair something that needs fixing around the house - exercise for 1 hour a day 4 times a week - do complex puzzles and word games - work extra hours...keep your mind and body busy at all times!!!!
I agree!

I do crosswords...cryptoquotes and play a game called Mahjong on my computer.

Of course I exercise since I'm the instructor.

If you've seen my photo in the backgroud you can see some of my book shelves.

Just let me add:

Stay away from this site during those time periods. I have found that some of the internets most dysfunctional people find there way here case in point:

I am incredibly attracted to female feet! ( 1 2 ) submissivedave

And what did he have to say?

I am incredibly attracted to female feet!
Hi everyone, I am a new member this is my first post.

Anyhow, let me tell you something very genuine about myself. And that is, I have a very strong foot fetish. When I look at women, I almost always immediately check out her feet if I find her to be attractive. If I like her feet, I find myself liking her even more and more. Even if I initially didn't find her too attractive, once I see that she has nice feet, she instantly becomes a goddess ... LOL ...

Now, not only do I like feet, I am also a very sexually submissive guy. I totally adore and worship "b@tchy" girls who have a b@tchy look and attitude. These girls for some reason really turn me on. I would think it is a "power" thing for me simply because I am sexually submissive.

Now, my question is, can a guy like me, who has a foot fetish and like dominant women impress her with my submissiveness and kink?

Thanks in advance!

And look at all the other problems that grown assed me whine like women about Just read the main page or posts such as this one.

Instead of handling their lives like real men they have learned to pool together and cry like ho's about shyt.

Don't end up like that man.

Just take a vacation from everything for a bit.

Reaction score
study chess
Good game that chess is. You need a good brain for it though, I like it. Unfortunately it's got the stigma of a "nerds" game. It'll keep your mind busy though, which sounds to me what you need.

keep your mind and body busy at all times!!!!
Spot on.

Walk the Air

Reaction score
Hey man, I know exactly what you are talking about. I am in the same situation. Do you have a girlfriend? I find my girlfriend is one of the few things that helps me feel better, alot better. I think the biggest problem is falling into a "cycle" and not changing it. Currently my cycle is nothing, and is staying as nothing, and so it constantly gets worse. You just have to change it, mix it up. Like the guys said, exercise, read, whatever. Do whatever it is that you dont normally do. Variety is the spice of life, just keep things new. Good luck bro, no one deserves to feel like that.

Peace

G_S

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah yes, the good ol' early adulthood disenchantment! I'm guessing your in your late teens, maybe even early 20s, right?

Welcome to the club. Yes, the kids at the playground are still mean, they just know how to hide it better.

We all need time alone to think, cry, whatever. After all we're all human. As far as life goes, there's plenty to be depressed about.

Don't worry too much about "friends" and girls. You'll eventually learn that most weren't real friends anyway. Build a good relationship with your family because that's all you've truly got in the end. Seriously.

So you just awoken and realized you're in the middle of a rat race? Better fasten your seatbelt, because it's not going to get better. You can find ways to distract yourself so that you don't have to think about it, but that doesn't change the way things are.

You never really get used to "it," but as you age you'll learn to just say "**** it" and shake most things off. Be prepare for many more epiphanies as you become older, which will ultimately lead up to the "mid-life crisis" many years from now. :D