"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Getting annoyed and depressed?

learningtopimp

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2002
Messages
308
Reaction score
1
Location
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Sometimes I just get fed up and depressed with my life, and people in general. I have plenty of friends, although a few are much closer to me than most, and people generally like me. But at the same time, I get disgusted with people in general sometimes because they can be so fake and stupid, and I get depressed about my life, like am I doing the right thing. etc. I'll feel like not hanging out, just want to be alone, etc. It's not too often but happens a decent amount....I didn't used to be like this but I find that things start to annoy me more than they used to and I have less patience in general. How do you guys deal with it when you are pissed off/depressed?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Time alone is good for a man - work on your car - read a book and feed yourself some knowledge - go to your workshop and build something - study chess - listen to music that soothes your soul - repair something that needs fixing around the house - exercise for 1 hour a day 4 times a week - do complex puzzles and word games - work extra hours...keep your mind and body busy at all times!!!!
 

Meffid Man

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Los Angeles, CA
hey learningtopimp

Your situation sucks...but listen to puerto rican..good advice....

neway...What area in Torrance do you live in. I, also, live in Torrance. Interesting to see another south bay dude around here.

Meff
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Think of being a DJ as a Hunter Gathering sort of mentality. When you are depressed/sad/whatever it is time to gather. TO gather is to improve yourself do your own things. You are NOT ready to hunt for any girls/friends/action now. Nothing wrong about working on your car on Sat afternoon, settling down to a movie in the evening.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

PlayerSupreme

Banned
Joined
Jan 15, 2004
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Age
67
Location
Sacramento
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Time alone is good for a man - work on your car - read a book and feed yourself some knowledge - go to your workshop and build something - study chess - listen to music that soothes your soul - repair something that needs fixing around the house - exercise for 1 hour a day 4 times a week - do complex puzzles and word games - work extra hours...keep your mind and body busy at all times!!!!
I agree!

I do crosswords...cryptoquotes and play a game called Mahjong on my computer.

Of course I exercise since I'm the instructor.

If you've seen my photo in the backgroud you can see some of my book shelves.

Just let me add:

Stay away from this site during those time periods. I have found that some of the internets most dysfunctional people find there way here case in point:

I am incredibly attracted to female feet! ( 1 2 ) submissivedave

And what did he have to say?

I am incredibly attracted to female feet!
Hi everyone, I am a new member this is my first post.

Anyhow, let me tell you something very genuine about myself. And that is, I have a very strong foot fetish. When I look at women, I almost always immediately check out her feet if I find her to be attractive. If I like her feet, I find myself liking her even more and more. Even if I initially didn't find her too attractive, once I see that she has nice feet, she instantly becomes a goddess ... LOL ...

Now, not only do I like feet, I am also a very sexually submissive guy. I totally adore and worship "b@tchy" girls who have a b@tchy look and attitude. These girls for some reason really turn me on. I would think it is a "power" thing for me simply because I am sexually submissive.

Now, my question is, can a guy like me, who has a foot fetish and like dominant women impress her with my submissiveness and kink?


Thanks in advance!

And look at all the other problems that grown assed me whine like women about Just read the main page or posts such as this one.

Instead of handling their lives like real men they have learned to pool together and cry like ho's about shyt.

Don't end up like that man.

Just take a vacation from everything for a bit.
 
Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
study chess
Good game that chess is. You need a good brain for it though, I like it. Unfortunately it's got the stigma of a "nerds" game. It'll keep your mind busy though, which sounds to me what you need.

keep your mind and body busy at all times!!!!
Spot on.
 

Walk the Air

New Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Hey man, I know exactly what you are talking about. I am in the same situation. Do you have a girlfriend? I find my girlfriend is one of the few things that helps me feel better, alot better. I think the biggest problem is falling into a "cycle" and not changing it. Currently my cycle is nothing, and is staying as nothing, and so it constantly gets worse. You just have to change it, mix it up. Like the guys said, exercise, read, whatever. Do whatever it is that you dont normally do. Variety is the spice of life, just keep things new. Good luck bro, no one deserves to feel like that.

Peace
 

G_S

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 20, 2003
Messages
274
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Ah yes, the good ol' early adulthood disenchantment! I'm guessing your in your late teens, maybe even early 20s, right?

Welcome to the club. Yes, the kids at the playground are still mean, they just know how to hide it better.

We all need time alone to think, cry, whatever. After all we're all human. As far as life goes, there's plenty to be depressed about.

Don't worry too much about "friends" and girls. You'll eventually learn that most weren't real friends anyway. Build a good relationship with your family because that's all you've truly got in the end. Seriously.

So you just awoken and realized you're in the middle of a rat race? Better fasten your seatbelt, because it's not going to get better. You can find ways to distract yourself so that you don't have to think about it, but that doesn't change the way things are.

You never really get used to "it," but as you age you'll learn to just say "**** it" and shake most things off. Be prepare for many more epiphanies as you become older, which will ultimately lead up to the "mid-life crisis" many years from now. :D
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top