"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Getting a very inexperienced girl to open up

nobodyknowsit

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2003
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
About a week and a half ago this girl and I made out for the first time. She had never had her neck kissed (or anything else other than her lips), and she obviously loved that. I was trying to get her more and more turned on but when i got just a fingernail in her bra she says "your not getting that lucky".. i say "lucky huh... how about you get lucky" and pretend to put my hand down the front of her pants. Anyways, we have made out two other times. The problem is that she is tooo timid, i tried to drop hints that she needs to do stuff other than just move her lips, and i know she picked them up but she just seems worried about it when we are making out. Also, I told her she had to make the next move and i waited two times that we got together, i could tell she wanted to (like getting gum, offering me some, getting chapstick, putting some on me), but was scared, so finally i told her shes taking too long, layed her down, and started kissing her. I just want some advice on how to get such an inexperienced girl to allow herself to go farther, and how to get her to take control once in a while.

My other questions while im posting is about kissing the ear.. i feel wierd about doing this even though i hear everyone (including my friends, they say it out of nowhere) that it drives girls crazy. How exactly should this be done?

Thanks
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
I know people are gonna come on here and disagree with me but in my view, if she's not ready, leave her alone. She'll come round if you have the patcience to wait.
 

OneByOne

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2003
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
38
when kissing the ear just kinda nibble they're ear and kiss it...do whatever you want as long as you dont pull a Tyson and bite it off
 

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2002
Messages
404
Reaction score
0
Location
Cali
Normally I would say leave her alone if she isn't ready, and I do believe in that, but she doesn't seem closed off to those ideas. How long have you guys been going out? She'll open up as she gets more comfortable with you. If you guys have been going out for like 6 months or so, I don't know how to help you then.
 

Kraken

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Instead of making her nervous by 'forcing' her to move faster, make her feel more comfortable by complimenting her on what she does (i.e. wow you're a good kisser, i love it when you etc...) and she'll become more confident and therefore more willing to intiate some action.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top