“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Getting a second chance after becoming more masculine

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Why is getting ripped good? I genuinely mean that. I know that exercise is good for us (that's why I do it), but I fail to see the reasoning behind the overused "just get ripped bro" that's constantly being thrown around here.
It's good for your mind to be in your physical prime. Why clean your car or house? Why upgrade your cars appearance or performance? Why do upgrades and additions to your home? Your body goes everywhere with you and it houses your mind.
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
The ONLY way you take her back is if she crawls up on you and tries to peel off your clothes and mounts you in cowgirl. Leading up to that, bringing/making you hand-made "gifts," cards, whatever, food, cupcakes, birthday cakes. Even still, it's like "get off me b!tch..."
 

user252009

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2019
Messages
733
Reaction score
342
It's good for your mind to be in your physical prime. Why clean your car or house? Why upgrade your cars appearance or performance? Why do upgrades and additions to your home? Your body goes everywhere with you and it houses your mind.
This is the best reasoning I've heard so far. Cheers @mrgoodstuff, you are a gentleman and a scholar.
 

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
1,607
Reaction score
1,330
Location
random
If you managed to do all that, your mindset would change and you wouldn’t be looking for second chances.

The entire mosaic changes. That chick you thought was a potential mate suddenly becomes ordinary, needy, and repulsive once you change your vibe to being self validated.

Then when you slip up, that needy and repulsive chick suddenly seems like a good catch again.

It’s called wavelength. It’s not possible to go through self improvement and then seek the validation from the same women. They will no longer be in your wavelength. Their flaws will jump out at you.

You change yourself and outlook and your tastes will also change. The mosaic of attraction changes along with you.
nice, this is true. how would we write this in only one sentence; fewest words?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top