"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

getting a life..?

Anchorman

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2004
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
This has bothered me for quite a while. What does it exactly mean to "have a life"? Just going chilling at the park? skating? hanging out with friends?

I dont sit at home all day, I skate, go to the gym, play guitar and chill with friends, but all of this still leaves me with at least 3 hours of free time every day, considering it is the summer now and I have tons of time on my hands. I am considering starting paintballing and surfing to fill my days.

So, what does having a life mean and how can a person have so much activities that he has no free time whatso ever?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

SOLDIERM16

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Los Angeles
Getting a life is just that. Going out. Being active. Learning about everything u can. All the things u do are great! But one thing you should concider is doing things where a lot of girls are present... like clubbing, or dancing. THings that u can do when u go out and meet girls while you are doing it.

Surfing rocks! Chicks dig surfers...


Where do you surf? The only good places i know are out in ORANGE COUNTY...
 

SOLDIERM16

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Los Angeles
I live in los angeles too. But like, I dont really know of a good spot around here. Ahh... oh well.. i guess ill just stick to my faves...
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

SOLDIERM16

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Los Angeles
zuma beach?? how do i get there???
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Life starts by posting in the right forum. Moved to High School.
 
Top