getting a job at hooters?

jenzos

Don Juan
Reaction score
getting a job at...

hooters. how beneficial woudl this be? getting to learn how to talk to hot girls all day?

It's a skill thats what we all must get. why not get thrown into the lions den and have to learn. haha

Thinking about doing it. After school, weekends. Everyone there is super chill..

anyone else have a job like this?

edit: Id be doing stupid work. like cleaning / dishes etc.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how old are you?

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would assume you had to be 18 to work there. I agree you would be DUMPED into a world with HOT women.....naturally you would become comfortable with them....your fears of HOT women would decrease.

This would be benifical to sarging because not many women are as hot as hooter women....so most girls on the street you will be comfortable talking and approaching

Smooth

toddC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually got a great job...I'm a "To-GO" guy at Ruby Tuesdays in my mall. What this is is that I deliver food in the mall only to people which means i pretty mcuh get paid to wlak around the mall all day. now thats sweet.

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by toddC
I actually got a great job...I'm a "To-GO" guy at Ruby Tuesdays in my mall. What this is is that I deliver food in the mall only to people which means i pretty mcuh get paid to wlak around the mall all day. now thats sweet.
Gimme your job!

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hooter is a cess pool of girls that don't have enough self confidence to become strippers. From what i've seen a lot of them are ugly. But i mean if it helps you ... go for it

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hooters puts alot of guys to work in the back doing dishes or cooking. if you dont want to do that, only apply to be a waiter or busboy.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
hooters puts alot of guys to work in the back doing dishes or cooking. if you dont want to do that, only apply to be a waiter or busboy.
No offense, but you've eaten at Hooters before, right? I mean, if you had you'd know that the only places a guy will be is behind the counter. The whole point of Hooters is to have girls catering to your every need - which means all-female waitresses, who also bus the tables after you're done eating.

Anyway, I digress. I have numerous friends who work at Hooters, and two or three guy friends who have worked there before in the kitchen (which like I mentioned earlier is the only place you'll be). If you start working there you'll first begin by learning how wash the dishes. Then after a few months of that, you'll be entrusted to putting a leaf of lettuce onto a plate to serve as a bed for the cooks chicken strips. Then, several weeks after that you'll graduate to learning how to count 8 celery slices and put them on a plate. During this whole time you'll still be doing dishes when you aren't counting or cutting celery and placing lettuce leafs on plates. Perhaps in 6 months you might be entrusted to the fryer, where you'll learn how to batter, fry, and sauce the chicken wings, shrimp, chicken tenders, fish, and everything else.

Yeah, it's a cool job because you're surrounded by attractive girls (depending on the quality of your store/s), but don't expect your confidence to jump in leaps and bounds. Also, don't think that just because you work there you're going to be getting invites to go out every weekend, especially considering you're just 16. Girls there are like girls anywhere else - if you don't know what to do, and don't do it right, you're not going to get very far at all. I've been around when a friend or two has seen a guy who works in the kitchen, and while they're nice to their face after he leaves they're like "yuck". Then again, it shouldn't be very surprising that girls are for the most part two-faced.