Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting a hairtransplant or dye my hair?

SayWhat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 30 and am completely gray due to my genes, it runs in the family.

Until I was 27 I dyed my hair. Then I just quit because of the time I spent at a hairsalon and because it's not that good for my hair anyway.

But I honestly don't feel confident when I'm going out, you can hear people think "he's relative young and is already completely grey". Not good for picking up girls. I did feel better when I dyed it.

But I do think I'm losing some hair, certain pictures and light settings clearly shows my scalp. This might be because it's grey and reflects more light (when I see pictures with my dyed hair from certain angles you also see my scalp but not as hard as now).

Look I just don't feel good with this, I have the money to undergo a transplant or something like that. But just looking for some opinions.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Consider yourself forntunate..I've seen young chicks here, with their hair dyed gray!

There's nothing wrong with grey. Own it.

JUNGDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its all about how about you carry yourself we all have our own insecurities that we focus on and think is something that is unattractive to women. I think that is a bad way to look at it like wifehunter said above own it and they will not even notice they will notice your presence and your confidence not the color of your hair as long as its clean and well kept. I think its not a dealbreaker overcoming that and owning it is what will get you the girl

Billtx49

Reaction score
Gray is only another hair color. It’s actually a plus because it makes you unique among other men. Use it to your advantage. Get comfortable with it and you’ll be fine.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
George clooney would have not become a sex symbol if turning gray was too bad, he was already grey before starting being an actor.

Also dark hair on white skin shows much more bald spot, the less the color difference between hair and head and the less people will notice thin spots.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
post up a pic of your hair

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hit the gym and work on your body

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah the solution to every problem ...

look, the more in shape your body is, the more members of the opposite sex you are going to appeal to. a lot of people obsess over hair and clothes but dont bother to hit the gym at all. if you are losing your hair you can still attract plenty of women, especially if your body is in good shape. when the movie american history x came out, i heard so many women say how sexy they thought ed norton looked in that movie. or look at vin deisel. if you are bald and look weak and out of shape you look very unhealthy, but if you workout and get in good shape you can look clean and very masculine which will appeal to women. we cant do much about our hair and faces, but we can certainly shape and sculpt our bodies and improve them so yeah it should be one of the top priorities.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm half grey, but I'm also nearly fifty. The odd time I do go out, I sense that people appreciate the fact that you are, as they say, 'owning' it. The thing is if you are insecure about one thing, and then 'fix' it, then you're also likely to be insecure about some other thing. The insecurity is not really in some outward appearance, but in your inner self.

I remember my sister coming back from a date. I asked her how it went. She said the guy was quite nice.... but that he dyed his hair [women notice]. This was a big turn off for her as it displayed insecurity.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your question is similar to "I got the money to plant new, healthy teeth in my mouth, but should I go for a prosthetic instead?". Dude, go get your hair transplanted right away to begin with and then you can dye them or not, your choice.

Health, then style.