“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Getting a girl's AIM name?

CMan2Fg

New Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Staten Island, NY
At a party this past Friday night I met this girl..We had a few things in common, we got along very well, we kinda clicked. I got her screen name/AIM name/whatever the hell you wanna call it right before I left. Since most of the things in the DJ Bible applies to phone numbers/phone conversations, how can I and should I translate that to what I have?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

true|hockey

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
153
Reaction score
0
what you have is better than nothing, so take advantage of it if you can possibly do so.
 

CMan2Fg

New Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Staten Island, NY
I know that but since online is different from a phone conversation..how should I apporach this?? do all the same rules that are stated in the DJ Bible apply the same here?
 

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
46
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
YOU: So, hey, AOL sucks. Let's talk like human beings. What's your phone number?

HER: (XXX) XXX-XXXX.

YOU: Okay, I'll give you a call.

===============================

That should be the conversation.
 

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
YOU: So, hey, AOL sucks. Let's talk like human beings. What's your phone number?

HER: (XXX) XXX-XXXX.

YOU: Okay, I'll give you a call.

===============================

That should be the conversation.
Exactly what I would do. Move away from AIM chat as quick as possible and get into some conversations with her.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
0
Location
who cares
i hate talking on the phone.... either i talk in person or on aim, i talk on the phone just to set up dates or something like it.... whats wrong with aim by the way?
 

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
2
Location
Out There
theres lot wrong with AIM you cant tell the seriousness of person over texts cant tell are they for real or not, and plus they could be talking to 10 other gus at the same time and just messing around... roll your self a fattie call her up and talk to her about everything and anything.... that the real manly way to handle your shii

Keep it real
 

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
0
Location
who cares
Originally posted by Alen-Delon
theres lot wrong with AIM you cant tell the seriousness of person over texts cant tell are they for real or not, and plus they could be talking to 10 other gus at the same time and just messing around... roll your self a fattie call her up and talk to her about everything and anything.... that the real manly way to handle your shii

Keep it real
yea only problem i quit smoking weed, besides do you really smoke everytime you talk to a girl? and when im high i dont got much to talk about i just want to chill.... but yea i think im gonna start getting over the "not wanting to talk on the phone fear"
 
Joined
Jun 3, 2002
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
daly city
same situation

met this girl on friendster (im practing my openers) and she said to im her sometime..we started talking monday, last night (tuesday nighte) and today (wednesday) and i wasn't sure if i should go for her number...now i know to because i asked for a sign and this is the third post i ran into involving this stuff....lol im not gonna go on aim for a while, maybe not till friday b4 i go out, but ill get her number next time we chat...lol i even hinted her about it...when she was saying good-bye b/c she had class i said that ill talk to her later and that if she was lucky id get her phone number from her...she gave a jokingly sarcastic (i think, but we'll find out her true interest soon won't we)?.....remark but when should i ask her out? i mean meeting through aim is alot different so how long till i meet her? any suggestions? well thanks for the advice
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by CMan2Fg
At a party this past Friday night I met this girl..We had a few things in common, we got along very well, we kinda clicked. I got her screen name/AIM name/whatever the hell you wanna call it right before I left. Since most of the things in the DJ Bible applies to phone numbers/phone conversations, how can I and should I translate that to what I have?
Take it for what it is, it's a fake name. You clicked and she gives you a fake name. Think about it....
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top