Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting a girl's AIM name?

CMan2Fg

Reaction score
At a party this past Friday night I met this girl..We had a few things in common, we got along very well, we kinda clicked. I got her screen name/AIM name/whatever the hell you wanna call it right before I left. Since most of the things in the DJ Bible applies to phone numbers/phone conversations, how can I and should I translate that to what I have?

true|hockey

Don Juan
Reaction score
what you have is better than nothing, so take advantage of it if you can possibly do so.

CMan2Fg

Reaction score
I know that but since online is different from a phone conversation..how should I apporach this?? do all the same rules that are stated in the DJ Bible apply the same here?

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YOU: So, hey, AOL sucks. Let's talk like human beings. What's your phone number?

HER: (XXX) XXX-XXXX.

YOU: Okay, I'll give you a call.

===============================

That should be the conversation.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
YOU: So, hey, AOL sucks. Let's talk like human beings. What's your phone number?

HER: (XXX) XXX-XXXX.

YOU: Okay, I'll give you a call.

===============================

That should be the conversation.
Exactly what I would do. Move away from AIM chat as quick as possible and get into some conversations with her.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i hate talking on the phone.... either i talk in person or on aim, i talk on the phone just to set up dates or something like it.... whats wrong with aim by the way?

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
theres lot wrong with AIM you cant tell the seriousness of person over texts cant tell are they for real or not, and plus they could be talking to 10 other gus at the same time and just messing around... roll your self a fattie call her up and talk to her about everything and anything.... that the real manly way to handle your shii

Keep it real

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alen-Delon
theres lot wrong with AIM you cant tell the seriousness of person over texts cant tell are they for real or not, and plus they could be talking to 10 other gus at the same time and just messing around... roll your self a fattie call her up and talk to her about everything and anything.... that the real manly way to handle your shii

Keep it real
yea only problem i quit smoking weed, besides do you really smoke everytime you talk to a girl? and when im high i dont got much to talk about i just want to chill.... but yea i think im gonna start getting over the "not wanting to talk on the phone fear"

Reaction score
same situation

met this girl on friendster (im practing my openers) and she said to im her sometime..we started talking monday, last night (tuesday nighte) and today (wednesday) and i wasn't sure if i should go for her number...now i know to because i asked for a sign and this is the third post i ran into involving this stuff....lol im not gonna go on aim for a while, maybe not till friday b4 i go out, but ill get her number next time we chat...lol i even hinted her about it...when she was saying good-bye b/c she had class i said that ill talk to her later and that if she was lucky id get her phone number from her...she gave a jokingly sarcastic (i think, but we'll find out her true interest soon won't we)?.....remark but when should i ask her out? i mean meeting through aim is alot different so how long till i meet her? any suggestions? well thanks for the advice

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CMan2Fg
At a party this past Friday night I met this girl..We had a few things in common, we got along very well, we kinda clicked. I got her screen name/AIM name/whatever the hell you wanna call it right before I left. Since most of the things in the DJ Bible applies to phone numbers/phone conversations, how can I and should I translate that to what I have?
Take it for what it is, it's a fake name. You clicked and she gives you a fake name. Think about it....