Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting a boner in class.

hardrock1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a boner in class today. While normally I would just put my notebook in front when getting up and walking to a from class, today I had to get up and solve a math prob on the board. I was wearing jogging pants too. Everyone in class statred laughing and the teacher couldn't stop smiling. Luckily she told me I could go back to my desk. Good thing cause I didn't know the amswer anyhow.

CaptianMorgan

Don Juan
Reaction score
well craps man, all u had to do was grab the sucker and act like you were a thug for 1 minute or so until u attempted the math promblem. Another thing u could have done is just tell the teacher u didnt know how to do the problem.

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha, I really hate it when that happens. And I dont have to be near an attractive girl or anything, when im bored in class the boner just pops up.

Mdfinz34

Don Juan
Reaction score
whats been done is done but for future references..if you got pockets stick one hand in the pocket and hold your jimmy down while writing with the other one...if you dont got pockets just tell her you dont know how to do the problem and to call on someone else

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, pun intended...it's painful, but to kill one quick, imagine the fattest hairiest guy possible sitting on your lap. Then imagine him trying to grind...AAAGGGHHH MY MIND'S EYES...they BUUUUURRRNNN!!!

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's so bad about having a boner? It let's the girls know what they are all competing for.

It's all about being comfortable with our sexuality guys.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was a cheerleader for our school's Powderpuff game on Wednesday (girls play football, guys cheer). All my buddies and I basically screwed around infront of a giant crowd and had a blast. I put on this skirt that was about... 21 sizes too small for me and I was definitely bulging. No boner or anything, it was hilarious when I was cheering and then people would notice it :D

Reaction score
I know how you feel man, sort of.

the other day we had to make a riddle(long ones) and share it with the class and I decided to make one that had sexual innuendos about my Jim Jones, but the answer was a key, I got quite some attention from the ladies, no joke, cuz I popped on as I was going back to my seat and I strethed my pants out like if I was looking to make sure it was there(that got em)

Speed Demond

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude when i was in high school some chick was rubbin my **** and the teacher made me go upfrtont to do a probelm...every one started to laugh and they were sort of ambaressed..So I said outlowed " You Guys aint ever Seen a Guy with a big dyck b4??" no one ever mentioned any thing after that!

tracy Jaks

Don Juan
Reaction score
you should have rubed it up and down on youer teacher man.

TMAC1

Reaction score
Originally posted by Ded_Skin_Mask13
I know how you feel man, sort of.

the other day we had to make a riddle(long ones) and share it with the class and I decided to make one that had sexual innuendos about my Jim Jones, but the answer was a key, I got quite some attention from the ladies, no joke, cuz I popped on as I was going back to my seat and I strethed my pants out like if I was looking to make sure it was there(that got em)
you weird

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why would you be imbaressed?>

it happens to the best of us/

wear that boner with pride

Pex

Don Juan
Reaction score
shoulda poked the teacher in the eye with it.