"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Getting a boner in class.

hardrock1

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2003
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Location
moon
I got a boner in class today. While normally I would just put my notebook in front when getting up and walking to a from class, today I had to get up and solve a math prob on the board. I was wearing jogging pants too. Everyone in class statred laughing and the teacher couldn't stop smiling. Luckily she told me I could go back to my desk. Good thing cause I didn't know the amswer anyhow.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

CaptianMorgan

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2003
Messages
184
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Florida
well craps man, all u had to do was grab the sucker and act like you were a thug for 1 minute or so until u attempted the math promblem. Another thing u could have done is just tell the teacher u didnt know how to do the problem.
 

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2001
Messages
1,194
Reaction score
20
Age
39
Location
North America
hahaha, I really hate it when that happens. And I dont have to be near an attractive girl or anything, when im bored in class the boner just pops up.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Mdfinz34

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 12, 2003
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Virginia
whats been done is done but for future references..if you got pockets stick one hand in the pocket and hold your jimmy down while writing with the other one...if you dont got pockets just tell her you dont know how to do the problem and to call on someone else
 

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Yep, pun intended...it's painful, but to kill one quick, imagine the fattest hairiest guy possible sitting on your lap. Then imagine him trying to grind...AAAGGGHHH MY MIND'S EYES...they BUUUUURRRNNN!!!
 

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
What's so bad about having a boner? It let's the girls know what they are all competing for.

It's all about being comfortable with our sexuality guys.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
I was a cheerleader for our school's Powderpuff game on Wednesday (girls play football, guys cheer). All my buddies and I basically screwed around infront of a giant crowd and had a blast. I put on this skirt that was about... 21 sizes too small for me and I was definitely bulging. No boner or anything, it was hilarious when I was cheering and then people would notice it :D
 
Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
I know how you feel man, sort of.


the other day we had to make a riddle(long ones) and share it with the class and I decided to make one that had sexual innuendos about my Jim Jones, but the answer was a key, I got quite some attention from the ladies, no joke, cuz I popped on as I was going back to my seat and I strethed my pants out like if I was looking to make sure it was there(that got em)
 

Speed Demond

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 25, 2003
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
ontario canada
Dude when i was in high school some chick was rubbin my **** and the teacher made me go upfrtont to do a probelm...every one started to laugh and they were sort of ambaressed..So I said outlowed " You Guys aint ever Seen a Guy with a big dyck b4??" no one ever mentioned any thing after that!
 

tracy Jaks

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Location
UNiTeD KIngDoM
you should have rubed it up and down on youer teacher man.
 

TMAC1

New Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Originally posted by Ded_Skin_Mask13
I know how you feel man, sort of.


the other day we had to make a riddle(long ones) and share it with the class and I decided to make one that had sexual innuendos about my Jim Jones, but the answer was a key, I got quite some attention from the ladies, no joke, cuz I popped on as I was going back to my seat and I strethed my pants out like if I was looking to make sure it was there(that got em)
you weird
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
why would you be imbaressed?>

it happens to the best of us/

wear that boner with pride
 

Pex

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2003
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
shoulda poked the teacher in the eye with it.
 
Top