Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting 6-10 matches a day on Tinder using this formula..

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I tried Tinder and I'm booming. Im getting 6-10 matches a day and about 80% response rate when I message.
So this is my formula.

-Description: Ask what you want to know
-Ages: 22-31
-Distance: Within 30 miles

So my pics are as follows

-A couple face pictures
-A picture at gym, not shirtless, but a shirt tight enough to show i work out.
-1 picture with one of my prettier plates (social proof)
link here: http://s288.photobucket.com/user/Christopher_Pettis/library/Mobile Uploads?sort=3&page=1

Just wanted to share my success and formula and hopefully you guys can get similar results
Goodluck! Peace

Ps, so far in about 4 days 1 lay off tinder and got a few chicks to video chat. I don't have much free time, really only one day a week, but i could of had more. Literaly was banging her within 20 minutes of entering my house.

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I will definitely try it and report back !

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
30 Miles is massive mate! You must be in the USA.

Starfvcks 64

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing stopping me from using Tinder is I don't like using Facebook. I don't want to upload a pic to Facebook just so I can use it on Tinder.

Does anybody know a way around this?
Also, people should post some Tinder chat logs from the start of a convo.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can upload a pic to facebook and there is an option "who can see this" select only me.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My pictures must be awful I had terrible results with tinder and feel like a clown spending my time swiping on my phone. I think I got like 10 matches over a week or two span no dates. There are some serious smokes on there, lot of attention whôres though. Maybe need new pics and give it another go.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it's just my area, but in the past few months Tinder has been going WAAAAY downhill. It used to be socially acceptable and most cute girls at least had a profile on there and it was pretty easy to get a girl to meet up for coffee or whatever. Nowadays it seems like i don't get many matches and girls are like never on there. And you're black so maybe it's different for white vs black girls on there or something.

I got like 5ish lays off there last year but pretty much gave it up recently because NOTHING was panning out.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I dunno, believe it or not most of my matches are white chicks, also i don't know where you are but this is a big city with like 11 colleges, so maybe that helps me?

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cola said:
Well I dunno, believe it or not most of my matches are white chicks, also i don't know where you are but this is a big city with like 11 colleges, so maybe that helps me?
Maybe. I think big cities do help. It was weird because up at college tinder was a deadzone. It was a college town with not much else going on. However, when i'm home in my city, i used to get WAAAAY more results. I had like 1 bang in my college town and maybe 2 coffee dates. In my home city i had like 4-5 lays and probably a dozen other meetups.

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah Tinder is more difficult now versus two years ago when I first joined in 2013. I can't even remember how many dates I had, two short relationships, several lays, lots of nude pics, matches and messages galore. I've kept the same profile but activity has been trickling downward. Girls standards seem to have gone way up. They are quicker to dismiss you than ever before. Probably a reflection of society, not just Tinder.

It's all entertainment at best, don't take it seriously or personally.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn COla looking good no homo that beard drapping too

Tinder is great for niche game...the last two weeks I have got 20 matches

how?

a pic of me in a nice car
a pic of me and a B-list celebrity
a pic of me and some models
a pic of me and some hot chicks in a beach

**** has been gold

But no dates heh

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
damn COla looking good no homo that beard drapping too

Tinder is great for niche game...the last two weeks I have got 20 matches

how?

a pic of me in a nice car
a pic of me and a B-list celebrity
a pic of me and some models
a pic of me and some hot chicks in a beach

**** has been gold

But no dates heh
Thanks bro. Ask them to FaceTime or video chat.. usually what i do

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys it must be a USA thing but in the UK if you upload Selfies like OP you'll get Left Swiped.

in the UK guys who take selfies is like a pet hate of 80% of women (which is quite rich as the women love it!)

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm bitterly disappointed with Tinder. I've got age range 18-55+ and distance of 70km (40 miles) and I get maybe five girls a day that I can swipe.
It's like they want everyone to pay for the premium version because it seems there are hardly any girls on Tinder and about 180,000 people live within this zone.
My pics are playing football, in a suit, with a massive fish and goofing off on a kids ride at a mall. Maybe I need to add one of me with a hot chick...
Got one match with a cute Japanese chick. Language barrier is a problem for my C&F game but might be meeting for a drink this weekend.
Anyone else have such pitiful results?
I don't care so much about lack of matches, it's more that there are hardly any chiçks to choose from each day.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely need a pic of you with a hot chick. Thats the main important one.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the_stig said:
Yeah Tinder is more difficult now versus two years ago when I first joined in 2013. I can't even remember how many dates I had, two short relationships, several lays, lots of nude pics, matches and messages galore. I've kept the same profile but activity has been trickling downward. Girls standards seem to have gone way up. They are quicker to dismiss you than ever before. Probably a reflection of society, not just Tinder.

It's all entertainment at best, don't take it seriously or personally.
This.

Tinder is much different now from when I started. Now that Tinder has blown up and is well known and popular, its harder to get matches. Girls again have more options because of all the guys who have flocked to it.

That said, its still the best online dating type option for men...because the women actually have to like you back before anyone speaks to each other. Guys deal with less situations of being ignored after reaching out to a girl.
cola said:
So I tried Tinder and I'm booming. Im getting 6-10 matches a day and about 80% response rate when I message.
So this is my formula.

-Description: Ask what you want to know
-Ages: 22-31
-Distance: Within 30 miles

So my pics are as follows

-A couple face pictures
-A picture at gym, not shirtless, but a shirt tight enough to show i work out.
-1 picture with one of my prettier plates (social proof)
link here: http://s288.photobucket.com/user/Christopher_Pettis/library/Mobile Uploads?sort=3&page=1

Just wanted to share my success and formula and hopefully you guys can get similar results
Goodluck! Peace

Ps, so far in about 4 days 1 lay off tinder and got a few chicks to video chat. I don't have much free time, really only one day a week, but i could of had more. Literaly was banging her within 20 minutes of entering my house.
Something to show you have a good body is a must for a male I feel. Either that or having a very good looking face, or a tight wardrobe. Having pics with me and another girl didnt seem to change much mtach-wise...plus I dont want to girls to have up any defenses by seeing me with other women.

My Tinder matches fell off HARD once I took down my fitness pics. But I had to because I stopped going to the gym for several months and lost my physique. While Im still in a healthy shape...Im simply not as muscular and as toned as I was. Im just slim and junk.

Sucks too...makes me think "damn brah, I must be ugly as sin lmao". Im getting back on my gym routine now. So Ill be back in the saddle soon enough.

PS - Fierce beard you got going brother.