Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

gettin bigger - constantly worrying about how u look?

eko

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well... Ever since I've been working out and getting bigger, I constantly feel the need to check myself out and stuff. I even subconsciously judge other guys on their size now. Hate it. I can't really help it but think to myself whether people are noticing if I'm jacked or not. Take this for example. I'll be walking down a parking lot and I'll look at my reflection in cars to see myself. I flex a lot in front of the mirror in my own time and check myself out. haha (no homo)

I do get a lot more respect immediately which is sweet. Don't get me wrong, I'm a lot more confident, I just don't like the feeling of never being perfect. Now, instead of congratulating myself on my progress, I feel the need to be more and more perfect. I'd be considered pretty jacked at this point. 5'10 172 like 12% bf, however I still have a long way to go (goal is 185).

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know exactly how you feel. I would always be checking myself out in glass windows, car windows, various mirrors, etc.

I don't do it anymore. It's really not an attractive quality. In order to change this, I think you might need to change your mentality of the whole thing.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's normal to check yourself out in the beginning when you're growing, man. Don't kill yourself over it.

Key is to check yourself out in the BEGINNING. Otherwise you're going to end up like this guy.

JohnnyIrish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bat said:
It's normal to check yourself out in the beginning when you're growing, man. Don't kill yourself over it.

Key is to check yourself out in the BEGINNING. Otherwise you're going to end up like this guy.
I always laugh when I see that one.. lol

So your message is long term narcissism = douche bag?

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've made my mentality more towards strength-seeking. I actually like being toned now instead of being big looking in clothes like I used to.

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deep down, we all work out to look good. Our health is not as important as our look, unless we have an immediate health concern. It's ok to check yourself out. If you look good, you feel good. Nothing wrong with that.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking good is a result of my training which is for strength.
It's all a means to an end for my sport (boxing).
So looking good comes by itself, and you'll be pleasantly surprised.