Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Get your sh1t together and start going out with women

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The dating world is rigged. But if you're normal man, it's rigged in your favour. I'm sure the lady users of this site can back me up.

I've just been single for a month or so and I'm juggling more women that I can handle without being in the top 15% on looks, athleticism or money. I even get threesome offers accepted.

Seriously, it's slim pickings for single women right now. If you're not a needy weirdo and you have a plan, you're in the top 10% of guys.

So yeah... get your sh1t together if you have to and go! Dating is easy right now for men!

P.S. Please remind me in a few months, when things eventually go wrong, that I posted this sh1t. Have fun!

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That sounds expensive. I’ve become a cheap b@stars in my older age and I just can’t bring myself to spend money on dates and stuff anymore. I’d rather spend my money on other things. Women cost too much.lol

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The dating world is rigged. But if you're normal man, it's rigged in your favour. I'm sure the lady users of this site can back me up.

I've just been single for a month or so and I'm juggling more women that I can handle without being in the top 15% on looks, athleticism or money. I even get threesome offers accepted.

Seriously, it's slim pickings for single women right now. If you're not a needy weirdo and you have a plan, you're in the top 10% of guys.

So yeah... get your sh1t together if you have to and go! Dating is easy right now for men!

P.S. Please remind me in a few months, when things eventually go wrong, that I posted this sh1t. Have fun!
Exactly what I keep trying to tell people on here but they insist you need to be some Chad or Chad Lite guy and make excuses as to why they don't succeed.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly what I keep trying to tell people on here but they insist you need to be some Chad or Chad Lite guy and make excuses as to why they don't succeed.
They aren’t making up stories about Chad and Chad lite, they’re seeing it in person for themselves.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can never guess why someone start posts like this
Sometimes things are good and you want to share it. Sometimes they go terribly wrong and you feel like sharing it.
As long as this might help someone at any moment in their life, I'll keep writing sh1t down.
It's our way of giving something in return for the value we get from this community.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

How tall are you? How Chaddish are you? :rolleyes:

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

what changed your viewpoint?

the situation has been the same for a long time, but now you see it. why?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Depends where you are and what you are like. I can meet new women like crazy out here in Las Vegas but cant get a date with much less attractive women in my hometown of 25k people in central Georgia to save my life.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Honestly i got more jacked and dress better, but i really lack in the social skills department. I'm joining a bunch of meetups just to work on that.

Everyone needs good social skills to get the highest quality women

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what changed your viewpoint?

the situation has been the same for a long time, but now you see it. why?
I guess it was similar before, I just didn't notice it so clearly. You just start to see desperate women everywhere so that opens your eyes to it.
Plus, being 28, I'm around women getting closer to "the wall", which provides more anxiety for them, I guess.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6'2 or 188 cm
Not really a Chad, top 15-20% in looks maybe, probably with some natural charm, so not really Chaddish I guess.
Uh, your description IS that of Chad. :rolleyes: And being 6'2", someone need only be top 1/3 of looks (i.e., height not taken as a factor) to be Chad-tier. A man that is 5'5" practically has to have a face like Brad Pitt to be Chaddish. :mad:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh, your description IS that of Chad. :rolleyes: And being 6'2", someone need only be top 1/3 of looks (i.e., height not taken as a factor) to be Chad-tier. A man that is 5'5" practically has to have a face like Brad Pitt to be Chaddish. :mad:
I know a 5'5" guy with a higher notch count than I have and my notch count is solid. I'm impressed at how he does it. It's difficult to seduce as 5'5" guy.

6'2 or 188 cm
Not really a Chad, top 15-20% in looks maybe, probably with some natural charm, so not really Chaddish I guess.
6'0"-6'4" is ideal height range.