Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Get your Sh!T together

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read an interesting article today and realized some of us here can greatly benefit from it. I know some here have their things together but if you find that the article depicts your current style/status, it is not too late to get your sh!ts together.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Great article. So true. I took a break from girls just for this lately, so I can come back strong. I seriously think this is a great article for those in late twenties, early thirties who have to change. The economy killed my game this year. I'm coming back strong. I have a graduate degree, but focused too much on getting laid and wasted a ****load of money on partying. I used to get so much puvsy, and still do to some extent, that it would make your head spin. But sometimes, it's not Beta or anything to do with that when you lose your game, it's resources. We have to take care of number one first. I kinda fit in this category, but have no kids, still hook up with hot women (I take care of myself and know how to seduce them, even though I'm broke) but would have 100 times the success once I get everything together. The one thing the article doesn't mention is that with the current economy, sometimes these things are out of your control. Lot's of people are struggling out there.

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
talk about worShipping women. wow. that article is rubbish. the overall message is good but the wording and contEXt RUBBISH.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tiguere said:
talk about worShipping women. wow. that article is rubbish. the overall message is good but the wording and contEXt RUBBISH.
wow... very productive of you.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously. Get your **** together. Stay focused on your career and your life goals. Women are for fun and they never stop making new ones.

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with amoka's intent on posting this article. Thumbs up