"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Get your mind off women

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
I will have to tell you a about the last 5 days..

this is not some political agenda..lets just say I spent 5 days campaigning for the LOSER! :) anyways I live in Il..and I went to Mo to do this.

I am very into polotics and passionate about it.

Women were the last thing on my mind last weekend and this week.

I met 3 women.

all of them were very attractive and smart.

what made it easy was because I didnt care..well yea I did..I saw them and thought she is pretty hot..but that was it..I was so bent on helping the guy I wanted for President. I was very natural..probably passionately natural.

and I ended up with 3 numbers.

next time your at home and you are beating urself up over no women...do something your passionate about...infact always be passionate in ur life.

and your confidence with rise..and the women will come more naturally
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

TheNonPedant

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
glad that worked for ya.

But many people who sarge and purposely go out to meet women can get the same results.

It depends on what works for you and what you're comfortable with.
 

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
Oh I agree!

but if u are AFC and it consumes your life...it would be harder
 

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
1,143
Reaction score
13
Age
44
Location
Pittsburgh
lets just say I spent 5 days campaigning for the LOSER! :)
Let's be realistic, they're BOTH losers.....thats it for my political thought, back to chicks
 
Top