Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Get Your Asses To the Gym!!!

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At 6'3 300lbs of course you will command respect. Everyone is scared you will either sit on them or eat them;)

One my best friends 230 and pretty lean he is 6'5 tho. I could never imagine carrying that amount of mass. I could probably add another 5 to 10 lbs according to Steeve Reeves estimate, thatd be it. Don't think there are much more hidden gains to be unlocked really. Im 180 at 5'11.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6'2 and I initially cut from 215 to 180 and struggled to get into the 170s so I just trained 4-6 days a week eating healthy introducing more carbs with lots of protein now I'm 195lbs. I want to put on another 20lbs of muscle over the next couple of years. But I can't imagine being 230lbs even at my height. 300lbs I would look like a house.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At 6'3 300lbs of course you will command respect. Everyone is scared you will either sit on them or eat them;)

One my best friends 230 and pretty lean he is 6'5 tho. I could never imagine carrying that amount of mass. I could probably add another 5 to 10 lbs according to Steeve Reeves estimate, thatd be it. Don't think there are much more hidden gains to be unlocked really. Im 180 at 5'11.
I recently decided to go for a somewhat leaner look. I used to be a big guy, but honestly it's not a great look when you are 5ft8

Decided to diet, one Meal a day. Lost some weight, however kept lifting heavy.

Now I look leaner without losing hardly any muscle mass.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently decided to go for a somewhat leaner look. I used to be a big guy, but honestly it's not a great look when you are 5ft8

Decided to diet, one Meal a day. Lost some weight, however kept lifting heavy.

Now I look leaner without losing hardly any muscle mass.
I am around 6ft-6ft 1, used to do the bulking/lift heavy and got too fat and hated it. Slimmed down to 14-15% BF, look good enough to be complimented by strangers, can eat relatively whatever I want within reason, and can still lift decent.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am around 6ft-6ft 1, used to do the bulking/lift heavy and got too fat and hated it. Slimmed down to 14-15% BF, look good enough to be complimented by strangers, can eat relatively whatever I want within reason, and can still lift decent.
Yeah, I think lower bf is 100% the way to go.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many years of training do you have?
0 years.

Sure, I've had spurts over the years, but nothing ever consistent.

As of now, 3 months of consistent weight lifting and unless I am physically unable to keep it going, there is no stopping me now.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am around 6ft-6ft 1, used to do the bulking/lift heavy and got too fat and hated it.
You are the only guy I heard of who lifted weights and got fat.

Slimmed down to 14-15% BF, look good enough to be complimented by strangers
And still afraid to cold approach.

SMH.

If you look that good and strangers compliment you often (like me), and women give you choosing signals, then you shouldn't be afraid to cold approach women.

Tsk, tsk.

Some of us on here are full of crap, that's what it is.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm 170lb 5'6" I see skinny as $hit. I wanna get to 190 and then cut down 10lbs

savi0r

Don Juan
Reaction score
0 years.

Sure, I've had spurts over the years, but nothing ever consistent.

As of now, 3 months of consistent weight lifting and unless I am physically unable to keep it going, there is no stopping me now.
No offense, but after 3 months of gym, saying you get compliments left and right, i can't take you seriously. Gym has nothing to do here. Either you ate a healthy diet along the and look good/ripped, either you are massive and you catch people's eye. But the gym has nothing to do with it. Why not post a picture of yourself? We are all curious what kind of phisique atracts those compliments for you.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense, but after 3 months of gym, saying you get compliments left and right, i can't take you seriously. Gym has nothing to do here. Either you ate a healthy diet along the and look good/ripped, either you are massive and you catch people's eye. But the gym has nothing to do with it. Why not post a picture of yourself? We are all curious what kind of phisique atracts those compliments for you.
Ok, don't believe me.

No worries.

I will continue doing what I do.

Reincarnated

Don Juan
Reaction score
This sums it up so well. Lifting weights and working out never changes the face
I don't quite agree with this. If you do neck-specific exercises, you'd be surprised by the impact that can have on facial structure over time. I literally incorporate what are basically neck-crunches into my workout plan (I don't mind looking stupid with a 25 or 35lb plate on my forehead). Although I do it with the intention of helping counterbalance my slight scoliosis rather than altering the face.