Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Get told to not be a *****.. but whenever I stop being a *****, I get shot back down. What do you people expect?

Veréngárda

Banned
Reaction score
Since I know I'm gonna get this "no true Scotsman" bs, I'm telling you right now that I have no intention of listening to it.

"Oh but you need to have real confidence. What you have isn't real confidence."

Get the **** out of here with that. I'm sick of it already, and that's just from other websites.

In my experience, if you don't stand up for yourself, you get eaten alive. But if you DO stand up for yourself, you get eaten alive even more because asserting yourself makes you a target.

It's gotten to the point where I started training in boxing last year because violence is the only answer I see.

People don't respect "boundaries." Whoever said that needed a good right hook somewhere between the chin and shoulders because it's not true.

In my experience, the only thing people respect is a risk to their physical safety.

I don't understand how anyone could see anything differently. What planet did you people drop from?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi brother. I am, at times, a hyper aggressive dude ,but with many years of muay thai ring experience. Still (or because of that) I haven't been in a fight for more then 10 years. Two reasons

-Like a chess player I think about the next upcoming move(for both me and my opponent) . E.g he might carry a knife , have friends and family, actively chase me, call the cops on me.

- I dont wanna go through the justice department regulations again and do long sweaty hours of community service( or jail and pay big money) because of some smug ( every hour you work, every penny, you'll think about what got you there)

I read a great analogy, maybe it was even on this site dont remember. But it was something like this:

A black belt (Nngagou, Rico Verhoeven)will just laugh it off when you challenge him. He knows he is more then capable to f you up. No need to prove him self .

A fight is a lose lose situation. Taking boxing classes to hurt people will only give you a false sense of confidence, and probably makes you take on fights you normally ,up untill now ,would have avoided.

Unless you get so good at boxing that you make the mental switch as written above; so good that you KNOW it's a unfair fight and you can just laugh it off. Whether it's a male ***** wanna fight ,or a female ***** wanna make drama; learn to embrace the power of walking away...

Reaction score
Since I know I'm gonna get this "no true Scotsman" bs, I'm telling you right now that I have no intention of listening to it.

"Oh but you need to have real confidence. What you have isn't real confidence."

Get the **** out of here with that. I'm sick of it already, and that's just from other websites.

In my experience, if you don't stand up for yourself, you get eaten alive. But if you DO stand up for yourself, you get eaten alive even more because asserting yourself makes you a target.

It's gotten to the point where I started training in boxing last year because violence is the only answer I see.

People don't respect "boundaries." Whoever said that needed a good right hook somewhere between the chin and shoulders because it's not true.

In my experience, the only thing people respect is a risk to their physical safety.

I don't understand how anyone could see anything differently. What planet did you people drop from?
It's always been that way. But, you don't necessarily have to put yourself at risk legally in order to defend your boundaries. Be creative and learn to lay traps for the over agressive or the cowardly. They are usually one and the same. Bait them into being the aggressor so that you get to play the innocent respondent. BE In Charge of whatever situation you find yourself in. There is no magic formula. Only a winner's state of mind that responds to circumstances as they are in a particular situation.