Was seeing this girl for about two months, everything went great until we hit a point where we were both too busy to continue the relationship. She wanted to remain friends, i said no that wouldnt work and that we should go our separate ways and possibly hook up sometime in the future. She was upset that i wouldnt be friends
Today i decided to call her to say whats up and eventually i asked her to hang out sometime soon. She sounded excited and said sure we defintiley should soon, so i said i would call her and let her know. Things have eased up for me schedule wise and i would like to continue where we left off two months ago. The problem is, i dont know if she used the "ive been so busy" line just to end the relationship or if she was genuinely busy and couldnt continue at that time.
Its been two months now so how would you guys approach the "get-together" when it eventually comes?? I've always been ****y/funny with her and it worked like a charm so i know i will continue to do that, but do you think I should go for it with her again and try to make a move on the date (kiss close if the situation presents itself) or do you think i should play it cool and play hard to get??? I'm trying to avoid the friend-zone. Do you think i should wait awhile to call (week??) and set something up or would you do it fairly soon (i was thinking of calling Sunday and setting up something for Wednesday night). I would like to hear some general ideas of how you guys would handle the situation. thanks..
Today i decided to call her to say whats up and eventually i asked her to hang out sometime soon. She sounded excited and said sure we defintiley should soon, so i said i would call her and let her know. Things have eased up for me schedule wise and i would like to continue where we left off two months ago. The problem is, i dont know if she used the "ive been so busy" line just to end the relationship or if she was genuinely busy and couldnt continue at that time.
Its been two months now so how would you guys approach the "get-together" when it eventually comes?? I've always been ****y/funny with her and it worked like a charm so i know i will continue to do that, but do you think I should go for it with her again and try to make a move on the date (kiss close if the situation presents itself) or do you think i should play it cool and play hard to get??? I'm trying to avoid the friend-zone. Do you think i should wait awhile to call (week??) and set something up or would you do it fairly soon (i was thinking of calling Sunday and setting up something for Wednesday night). I would like to hear some general ideas of how you guys would handle the situation. thanks..