Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Get the most out of your sleep...

Digitz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know its possible to sleep deeper and only have to sleep for a limited time to get the same real amount of sleep which you get with 8 or more hours.

Lacrosse is starting and between school, work and sports my sleep is definately lacking. I usually get to bed around 11:30 and wake up at 6. Its not so bad but im still wondering if this is possible. Anyone got any techniques?

Sleepless

Don Juan
Reaction score
Limit your sleep schedule to consistant times. Meaning, go to sleep at 12 AM midnight every day, wake up at a 6 AM every day, 7 days a week. Your body will be able to predict how long you'll be sleeping, and limit the number of 'sleep sets' it does. Also, your psychology and physiology will also gradually get used to dealing with less hours of sleep. If you have trouble keeping your sleep schedule, keep two alarms and put them on the other side of the room from your bed so that you have to stand up and walk over there to turn them off.

Unless you're some sort of genetic freak, get a minimum of 6 hours of sleep a night. Consistency is key.

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sleepless
Limit your sleep schedule to consistant times. Meaning, go to sleep at 12 AM midnight every day, wake up at a 6 AM every day, 7 days a week. Your body will be able to predict how long you'll be sleeping, and limit the number of 'sleep sets' it does. Also, your psychology and physiology will also gradually get used to dealing with less hours of sleep. If you have trouble keeping your sleep schedule, keep two alarms and put them on the other side of the room from your bed so that you have to stand up and walk over there to turn them off.

Unless you're some sort of genetic freak, get a minimum of 6 hours of sleep a night. Consistency is key.
Our resident sleep expert has spoken! :D

Mr. Mystery

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had way better sleep when I was taking ZMA and it was due to the magnesium in it. So you could go to ur drugstore and pick up a magnesium supplement and try that out.