"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Get some female friends!!!

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2003
Messages
618
Reaction score
4
If you are at all uncomfortable talking to the opposite sex or interacting with them then I seriously recommend you get some female friends (preferably girls you are not attracted to or you will screw it up and fall in love with them).

I have been living in halls this year at uni with four girls and three other guys, and talk to the girls loads in the kitchen and hang out with them. I find without any need to impress girls and having no interest in them I just mess around with them, say arrogant and sexist things for the hell of it, and make awful sexual innuendos.
I also get to talk to them and see how their brains work. The best thing though is that they try and set me up with all their girl friends.

Having been at an all boy boarding school and not having an awful lot of luck with girls in my first two years at university, spending time with these girls has done wonders for my confidence, conversational abilities, and general comfort and ease around women. Plus I am sure I am now giving off the aura that I am comfortable with women and confident-as I have been noting much more positive reactions from women recently
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top