Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Get off this message board and change your life

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the club right now bald dudes making out hot chicks, Chad preet who was 5"3 and had glasses walked in with 2 bad Indian chicks on his arms!!!!! Man up get better and stop coming here to depreciate yourself

DamnSon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Money, social status. All you need. If you don’t have either, you need game. If you’ve got both, you’re untouchable.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Money, social status. All you need. If you don’t have either, you need game. If you’ve got both, you’re untouchable.
That sounds like your excuse for NOT going out......

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the club right now bald dudes making out hot chicks, Chad preet who was 5"3 and had glasses walked in with 2 bad Indian chicks on his arms!!!!! Man up get better and stop coming here to depreciate yourself
And yet, instead of getting baaaaae, you're e bragging tha5 phaggots we're getting girps but you aren't.

Lol

Thanks for coming.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will take game any day. Men with money are cucked. Status is good till she monkey branches to higher status.

There's no magic pill. Game entices women. Women does like resources and status but you can by pass with game.

Resources are important for survival but use to attract is cuck.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude shut the hell up. Why would you post this? We come here for the connection While we grow in life. Troll azz post. Mods blow this one up.
Many people have benefited from this webpage.
You sound frustrated, get out there and get it like Chad preet, this post was meant for the whiners and self depreacting posters

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And yet, instead of getting baaaaae, you're e bragging tha5 phaggots we're getting girps but you aren't.

Lol

Thanks for coming.
Bagged this big booty blonde who was with 2 dudes, she came up to me and started shaking it for daddy

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I get off this message board, it won't be to go waste my time in a club, I'll tell you that.

Status
Not open for further replies.