"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Get off this message board and change your life

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
In the club right now bald dudes making out hot chicks, Chad preet who was 5"3 and had glasses walked in with 2 bad Indian chicks on his arms!!!!! Man up get better and stop coming here to depreciate yourself
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DamnSon

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2016
Messages
107
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Money, social status. All you need. If you don’t have either, you need game. If you’ve got both, you’re untouchable.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Money, social status. All you need. If you don’t have either, you need game. If you’ve got both, you’re untouchable.
That sounds like your excuse for NOT going out......
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
In the club right now bald dudes making out hot chicks, Chad preet who was 5"3 and had glasses walked in with 2 bad Indian chicks on his arms!!!!! Man up get better and stop coming here to depreciate yourself
And yet, instead of getting baaaaae, you're e bragging tha5 phaggots we're getting girps but you aren't.


Lol

Thanks for coming.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Money, social status. All you need. If you don’t have either, you need game. If you’ve got both, you’re untouchable.
I will take game any day. Men with money are cucked. Status is good till she monkey branches to higher status.

There's no magic pill. Game entices women. Women does like resources and status but you can by pass with game.

Resources are important for survival but use to attract is cuck.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Dude shut the hell up. Why would you post this? We come here for the connection While we grow in life. Troll azz post. Mods blow this one up.
Many people have benefited from this webpage.
You sound frustrated, get out there and get it like Chad preet, this post was meant for the whiners and self depreacting posters
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
And yet, instead of getting baaaaae, you're e bragging tha5 phaggots we're getting girps but you aren't.


Lol

Thanks for coming.
Bagged this big booty blonde who was with 2 dudes, she came up to me and started shaking it for daddy
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,954
If I get off this message board, it won't be to go waste my time in a club, I'll tell you that.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top