Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Get Bored of Girls Easily

illmatic1005

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
At first, whenever i find a new target girl. I'm all excited to see how the adventure will unfold. Ill do all i can to get the girl and when i know its in the bag, I strike.

However, lets say i hookup with the girl on monday, by next monday I'll usually be bored of her.

For example. Last week i hooked up with one of the hottest girls in my dorm building. Shes a 10 easily. Shes not a slut either so this made the adventure a little tougher. All my friends would talk about her and her hotness while I would be sitting in the back, plotting everything out.

So I finally get the girl. The first day we just make out and feel each other up. As the week unfolds we have done everything. I feel like the man for about a week, then i start to notice every little unattractive feature of the girl.

She can be a complte 10, and ill notice her @ss isnt as nice as id like it to be, or she has ugly habits, etc. And i lose interest. The girls then says im acting shady about something and the hookup ends.

Why does this always happen? Why do I get tired and bored of the girl really easily? I even catch myself making out with her and at the same time rolling my eyes in a 'ughh' attitude.

I notice the beauty of the girl at first and about a week or two later, i notice every ugly detail, and I CANT STOP THINKING OF THEM and i lose interest and find another girl, just to repeat the process..WHY!!

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gay?

illmatic1005

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHA..i knew that would be said..

OTHER than that..why haha :crackup:

Black suit

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's just your instincts protecting you. Better be bored/sick of her now than six months later. Maybe you deserve better than being tied down with a chick you liked only because of her hotness. It's OKAY to have high standards, you know. That's why they call it a standard. Would you rather be okay with girls like these, or be having fun with a cool chick you really like?

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are judging the girl soly based on her looks... I think that is the problem.

Think about it... You spend 30min-1hr having sex with her BEAUTIIIIFUL body/face etc..

You proboly spend 3-4 hrs/date talking to her and hanging out. Now not to be judgmental or anything but most HOT girls are not very interesting... They dont have to be..., because they get so much attention that they can pretty much sit there and observe make coupla comments etc. When the attention is gone and they get into a relationship than they dont have anything to offer but looks which fade away pretty quickly. This is why they say " No matter how good she looks, someone out there is tired of flucking her".

IMO you need to go for girls that look descant but can challenge your mind in conversation which will make it more interesting. Many hot girls are not smart enough to argue their point, or get their point across. If you say that Earth is the biggest planet in the universe they will actually believe it.... I am not saying that there are not smart hot girls around...However,they are rare because the are used to being treated so good that they dont have to rely on their brains. This is why so many people think of "blondes" as dumb.

FYI i am tired as i have only had 3 hrs of sleep so i proll y have many mistakes in this long essay that i wrote.

illmatic1005

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
but heres the thing...i do go for the girls that i really want. i dont know hy but i am very critical of a girl i choose to like. not just her looks but her mannerisms, personality, humor, etc.

Actually. most of the time i like girls that i think are really beautiful but my fridnds say "her?! shes ok i guess' but to me shed be really pretty. Or id get a girl that they , including myself. see as "hot" ..i still get tired of them. its not just a 'beauty fades' thing,

I dont get sick of alll the girls easily, just 95% lol. the other 5% i still talk to and have a relationship with them that i value...i need more of these 5%-ers!

Idkmyname

Don Juan
Reaction score
illmatic1005 said:
At first, whenever i find a new target girl. I'm all excited to see how the adventure will unfold. Ill do all i can to get the girl and when i know its in the bag, I strike.

However, lets say i hookup with the girl on monday, by next monday I'll usually be bored of her.

For example. Last week i hooked up with one of the hottest girls in my dorm building. Shes a 10 easily. Shes not a slut either so this made the adventure a little tougher. All my friends would talk about her and her hotness while I would be sitting in the back, plotting everything out.

So I finally get the girl. The first day we just make out and feel each other up. As the week unfolds we have done everything. I feel like the man for about a week, then i start to notice every little unattractive feature of the girl.

She can be a complte 10, and ill notice her @ss isnt as nice as id like it to be, or she has ugly habits, etc. And i lose interest. The girls then says im acting shady about something and the hookup ends.

Why does this always happen? Why do I get tired and bored of the girl really easily? I even catch myself making out with her and at the same time rolling my eyes in a 'ughh' attitude.

I notice the beauty of the girl at first and about a week or two later, i notice every ugly detail, and I CANT STOP THINKING OF THEM and i lose interest and find another girl, just to repeat the process..WHY!!
I'm the same way and I really don't know how to fix it.

illmatic1005

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lolol i guess so...just last night i told a girl i had been hooking up with for only a WEEK (easily a 9 or a 10) that i didnt want to hookup anymore. ..and she was biotching and complaining to me and i said i "this is how much i care" and pointed to nothing and said "see theres nothing there, i dont care at all".

i dont mean to be a jerk so i say it with a smile and she walks away saying fine, but laughing like its my loss (when reall yi couldnt care)

and just before my friend said "you ended it with one of the hottest girls and u dont even care. wow"

i dont kno what it is, but i guess its good? lol

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Daddy The Pimp said:
You need to connect to girls on deeper level .
Your goal should not be to " HOOKUP " . Your goal should be to find amazing women that you will give value to them , make them happy not only fvck them .
As i said before , deeper level.
You got that one right Daddy. My relationships are on a spiritual level. I'm not saying be religious, but my passions are spiritual to me.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically I rarley like women MORE after the sex..I usually notice something about her or she really starts to annoy me..

My advise is to keep pimping and keep their numbers active for when you wanna bust some nuts...