Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Get big

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Truly beautiful women wont even look your way or give you a chance if your small, fat, look like sh1t, weak. Women are biologically wired to go for bigger stronger guy. Honestly i deleted all dating apps and just focused on getting big and looking good and that has done more for me with women than anything else. Even money. So get big. Dont make excuses.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s next to impossible for me since I’m allergic to almost every food.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea see here's the problem with your theory

1) there will ALWAYS be someone that's bigger than you and the types of women ( usually the narcissistic fake ones) who like "big" men have absolutely no shame in hopping from one lunkhead to another

When this is the type of woman you want to attract you will constantly be looking over your shoulder

2) It will inevitably become an obsession and you will need to spend 15-20 hours a week in the gym just to maintain it

I currently train about 4-5 hours a week and that is a pretty demanding routine

3) You have to watch almost everything you eat

4) Unless you have certain genetic type there is only so "big" you can naturally go , then your off down the route of steroids which come with their own problems

I know a lot of gym monkeys they spend so much time in the gym and looking at themselves they eventually forget the reason they even started

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do agree that being fit, although not.necessarily musclebound, will help you with women. I also agree, from having done it, that it can take over your life, which defeats the whole purpose. Unless you end up with a woman who is similarly into fitness (which will be unlikely) they won't understand you feeling the need to work out a couple hours every day once you are a couple and many will assume you're still on the prowl. So like most things, the key is balance..

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a gym rat has really no disadvantages. It’s an illusion. You get used to it and it becomes a habit like drinking when you are thirsty, going to sleep if you are tired and so on.

Don’t listen to these beta males and get big
:rofl: well it does because as i clearly outlined there is a big price to pay the biggest being the sheer time commitment it takes

Its a macho cope to glorify the gym as the solution to all of life little problems especially when it comes to women

Yes it helps a lot and yes it is important to maintain your physical health

But assuming being "big" will just automatically entitle you to whatever woman you want is just nonsense

You will get women but i can practically guarantee they won't be the types you can trust

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thinking you need muscles is a cope.

Thinking you need money is a cope.

Game is everything.
How many times is this argument going to get started. This black and white thinking is what makes me so annoyed with forums like these.

Game matters the most, but it's not the end all be all... we like to think it's all that matters because reductionistic thinking makes life easier. The bottom line is that women are superficial too. Looks matter too, sorry.

Being obsessed with your appearance is bad, and being an autistic gym bro who is on gear won't attract women (it will certainly attract other men though). But being strong, fit, healthy, with a great sense of fashion, good haircut, wealthy, tall, etc will ALWAYS work in your favor. In fact, you probably do need those qualities, to be in the top 10%, at least.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a lie. Literally stood like a wallflower yesterday running on two hours of sleep at the club and a girl started flirting with me even though she had a guy with her. She tapped my hat a few different times over the evening when I wasn’t looking. I caught her do it as she was walking by with him and I smacked her ass and she turned around and absolutes loved it. She wasn’t the only one. To tell you I was the bitchiest kitty in that joint would be an understatement. Didn’t matter.

Last edited:

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:rofl: well it does because as i clearly outlined there is a big price to pay the biggest being the sheer time commitment it takes

Its a macho cope to glorify the gym as the solution to all of life little problems especially when it comes to women

Yes it helps a lot and yes it is important to maintain your physical health

But assuming being "big" will just automatically entitle you to whatever woman you want is just nonsense

You will get women but i can practically guarantee they won't be the types you can trust
all my lays from tinder have been because my "body looks so good" ill show receipts if you have doubt. Hot girls to

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thinking you need muscles is a cope.

Thinking you need money is a cope.

Game is everything.
'game' is irrelevant if she's not attracted to you.
Although tbh i'm not necessarily in agreement with the muscles argument.
I'm sure it helps with some (I always found that older women seem to love muscles) but of all my friends who slay and those who don't, it's the facially handsome guys who crush it with girls. A decent percentage of the 'big/muscly' guys really don't do especially well in my friends group

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks
Money
Status.

One of the easiest things you can do is get disciplined in the gym and get a nice physique. Not only that but putting in a concerted effort to get stronger reflects in many other facets of your life. Anyone that claims 'cope' is lazy and should be working on their fitness regardless of their perceived level of game. Being fit only seeks to serve you in numerous ways and to avoid that or not put in the work makes you a puss

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all my lays from tinder have been because my "body looks so good" ill show receipts if you have doubt. Hot girls to
I'm sure i believe you but tinder is a low investment hook up platform full of low quality women

it's basically just instagram on steroids

you can pump these thots until your balls are empty but eventually at some stage you will need a quality woman behind you

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure i believe you but tinder is a low investment hook up platform full of low quality women

it's basically just instagram on steroids

you can pump these thots until your balls are empty but eventually at some stage you will need a quality woman behind you
I do have a quality woman beside me but I also love hot sex with beautiful girls. I need new pvssy

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Attraction for women is different its not entirely based on how we look

Especially as they get older its more to do with how she FEELS around a man
I ageee with this especially at the highest level. Looks give you the receptivity in the beginning though. Same in sales. If your product looks clean, professional, well sought out for in the market it’ll be better received in the beginning