“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

get all the chicks attention!

assassin

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2004
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
You guys have seen this before "wear something that makes you stand out" I can't believe how well it worked.

Anyways, my story..

Being a new DJ, I wanted to get out there and change what the chicks thought of me. I have been long time friends with this one chick who happens to be almost 2 years older than me. I have liked her since I've known her but I have been a nice guy the entire time. Well on Friday nights a lot of my friends get together. We usually just come causual dressed. Anyways I wanted to try something new. I called up my friend and told him to wear a tux. We both wore a tuxedo's. At first it was really awkward, but when the chicks arrived the embarrasment payed off!

There are two chicks that all of my friends want to get with. For the last year the guys and I have been nice guys till I found this site. Anyways I took the advice to stand out and here are the results.

As soon as the two chicks arrived they came and talked to my friend and I completely ignoring the others. They kept asking us why we wore suits and when we refused to tell them they went crazy trying to pry it out of us. One of the chicks made some comment about us being hot. After that we then tried to make them "earn" our attention so we left for a bit. When we came back they were sitting together and told us to come sit next to them. We refused them which left them puzzled.

We had always done everything they said whenever they said it in the past.

After that my friend and I were walking around for a while and when we looked back we caught them both spying on us! All because we took a risk of looking stupid and wearing tuxedos.

Later that night we left. We didn't say bye or anything. We just left them wondering.

Being a first DJ mission for my self I say I did well and built up a lot of confidence. If you guys notice anything I should have done please comment. Thanks for reading.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
191
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Great. In a few years you might be up there with me.
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by Bunk 040
Great. In a few years you might be up there with me.
Oh you adonis you, flash us some of your pearly whites of wisdom.
 

The Loner

Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Arkansas, USA
Wow, that's cool.

I would have done just the opposite of what you did even a few days ago. And made a fool of myself. :-D
 
Top