"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Get a life, your set

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2004
Messages
341
Reaction score
2
I think everything mentioned in this whole website/message board can be summed up in just getting a life. A few guys post all these "rules" and stuff, you turn yourself into a robot trying to remember all that junk, It's ok for motivation but that's about it. If you have a life, you have nothing to worry about. Having a life meaning that you are busy about 90% of the time doing things that fullfil you. Just being out there and involved in the world on a day to day basis:

1. Gets rid of most fears/insecurities and boosts your confidence
2. Allows you to meet new people and possibly make new friends. The more friends you have the less needy you are of a woman.
3. Means that you rarely have free-time. Too much free-time is bad, it can often lead to depression and if you get involved with a girl and have no life, oneitis! If you are constantly busy there is no need to fake anything like some people here suggest sometimes, no need to "act busy" or "wait a few days until you call her"... you literally won't have the time.
4. If you have lots of things going on in your life then that makes you an interesting person. Once again, no need to fake things and make up stories to impress. You'll always have plenty to talk about.

Just my opinion, having a life solves almost every AFC problem and eliminates the need to remember a huge percentage of the things mentioned here. Why put on an act and try to "create" yourself when you can just take the initial effort of forcing yourself into the real world and let it happen naturally? And it's not just joining clubs and activities. stuff like school, work and daily chores count too, the point is to always have something to do. More than an hour of free time per day is pretty bad IMO. I have yet to meet any truly busy/active person who has the time to worry about any girl/guy.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2002
Messages
1,126
Reaction score
353
Age
40
i dont know guys....


but this is one of the BEST POSTS i've ever read in my life.

no sarcasm there.

five stars all the way.

i think this is what separates the REAL DJs from those who "think" they are DJ or are still trying to become one.

oOh Nasty.
 

alnite

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2004
Messages
115
Reaction score
1
Location
Big Bad California
Agreed.


But you still have to remember not to kiss her ass. You can be the busiest person I know, but once you see this attractive girl and you kiss her ass, being nice to her, you are gone.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

smooth666

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
136
Reaction score
1
I do not agree

Being busy and running from one event to the next is IMO the worst you can do. I used to do this years ago (sports, tournaments, school, acting, teaching chess, caring for 2 dogs, parties etc) and I was really absorbed in my activities. It was o.k., but it did not get me anywhere with girls. I was more or less ignoring myself,because I did not have time to think about who I am ,where I want to go... etc...

Now I appreciate my spare time. I use it to come to myself and work on myself. Although I spend less time with people and more with myself I do much better with people in general and esp. women!

JMO!
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Re: I do not agree

Originally posted by smooth666
Being busy and running from one event to the next is IMO the worst you can do. I used to do this years ago (sports, tournaments, school, acting, teaching chess, caring for 2 dogs, parties etc) and I was really absorbed in my activities. It was o.k., but it did not get me anywhere with girls. I was more or less ignoring myself,because I did not have time to think about who I am ,where I want to go... etc...

Now I appreciate my spare time. I use it to come to myself and work on myself. Although I spend less time with people and more with myself I do much better with people in general and esp. women!

JMO!
I concur totally. Busy body individuals that plan their event one after another are compensating what they lack in. They feel "important" but in reality they're deluded and see reality as a chessboard. If you talk to them, they always talk about.. people.. or on the surface things never going on the deep intellectual end. I actually have several busy body friends - I don't mnid hanging out with them, but I only will participate along with their activities as long as I'm getting something out of it.

What? afraid of being alone? Being busy is not going to get rid of those fears/insecurities. Must be pretty lame for people to relax/meditate about things eh?
 

HappyHobo

Banned
Joined
Jun 4, 2003
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
Location
World of enlightenment
I usually bash on lamers who post lame posts but for this one it'll be something different.

What we have here is advice people on this board can take in and use.

Keeping yourself busy (not aimlessly) is what people fail to do so much.

I have had lame roomates and friends float around all day aimlessly not knowing what the hell they are doing and just waste valuble time.

Let's face the facts folks.

Once time goes, it will never come back again.

Just like we will never see July 1st, 2004 again.
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
I like:D
 

Julius_Caesar

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2003
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
Age
40
I think that throughout and before you can acutally get a real life, a person needs to be ok with themself. why resist stuff you can't change. If you can change it do so. I know that there is a good way to do this and bad way to. I remember that I listed these things and I tried to figure out how to get them. example, I wanted to improve my humor: i bought a book on jokes, I watched some funny movies, I tried making more jokes, and constantly thinking of stuff. But this got me no where. why because i was not ok with myself: I judged myself, i was not at peace with myself, I was not ok. Then i figured out how to stop judging myself, how to be at peace, and how to be ok. Then much to my suprise I realized that I have a great sense of humor when I AM OK. you can't make good jokes/conversation when you are unhappy. But then I realized that jokes and conversation don't mean sh!t compared to being ok with yourself. That is the secret of life. That you already have all you ever need by just exsisting.

In the words of jimi hendrix :"Nothing but exsisting"
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Joined
Feb 21, 2004
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Definitely true! I was a DJ to this one girl once without even meaning to. I was very busy when I started dating her and it would be a week or two between each time I saw her. It's great to keep busy, keeps away oneitis and you don't need to act busy. Just make sure you are dating though, otherwise you won't benefit with the women :)
 
Top