Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gestures without a word that got her attention

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone ever wind up meeting a chick by not saying anything but making a funny gesture, hand signal etc.

I love to act like a fool when I'm out. One time at a night spot in Boca Raton Florida I was sitting with my cousin and friends and for the hell of it saw pretty hot chick and with one hand while she was looking at me and a dumb smirk on my face put my thumb to my chest then with the same hand put two fingers close to my eyes then pointed at her. (gesturing: I'm, looking, at YOU.) She started cracking up as did I and we wound up BSing, exchanging numbers and fooled around a bit.

Another time some hooters chick was walking by (found out later she worked there) and I was sitting on a stool and I silently just straight out pointed at the hat she was wearing..same result Chick started cracking up and we wound up BSing. Nothing more as I had a girlfriend at the time.

Anyone else do some idiotic gesture without saying a word and it wound up working? Both times I was thinking WTF that worked?!

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
Anyone ever wind up meeting a chick by not saying anything but making a funny gesture, hand signal etc.

I love to act like a fool when I'm out. One time at a night spot in Boca Raton Florida I was sitting with my cousin and friends and for the hell of it saw pretty hot chick and with one hand while she was looking at me and a dumb smirk on my face put my thumb to my chest then with the same hand put two fingers close to my eyes then pointed at her. (gesturing: I'm, looking, at YOU.) She started cracking up as did I and we wound up BSing, exchanging numbers and fooled around a bit.

Another time some hooters chick was walking by (found out later she worked there) and I was sitting on a stool and I silently just straight out pointed at the hat she was wearing..same result Chick started cracking up and we wound up BSing. Nothing more as I had a girlfriend at the time.

Anyone else do some idiotic gesture without saying a word and it wound up working? Both times I was thinking WTF that worked?!

Im going to steal those techniques from you and see if they work, esp this one

"saw pretty hot chick and with one hand while she was looking at me and a dumb smirk on my face put my thumb to my chest then with the same hand put two fingers close to my eyes then pointed at her. (gesturing: I'm, looking, at YOU.)"

I will try them tonight and write a full field report back.

Hopefully this does not lead to another confrontation with the HB's BF again.

seethehoop

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I have a few from sticking out my tongue to winking. I also do finger guns...there's one I wanna try but havent got round to it yet but its not just a gesture.

You walk up to the target, point with two finger guns, smile and say "there you are" you have to say it like you know em. hopefully, they respond with "do I know you?" you say "no, but there you are!" and walk away. Stole it from Austin Powers but its funny. Just not sure they will give the right response so I havent worked up to using it yet.

Anotherone that works for me is after Ive winked, stuck tongue out etc, if i get a positive reaction then later when I see the girl I walk passed her and lightly poke her in the small of her back, walk off and give a sideways back glance with a smile....this has always got a good reaction but only used it to follow up a previous gesture.

TonyBaloney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I put on a strong Indain accent and say "Hoe are you" they always smile cos they know im mucking about. I somtimes do that thing that Indians do, where they tilt there head from side to side, and say the same thing.

A good shop/store opener with women is if they make small talk, and ask how you are, i always say "terrible"....there mothering side comes out, and they are like "ah, really whats wrong (i then think "whats wrong is i want to shave your cuunt tonight, but i dont have your number yet ;)

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I literally take my balls out in the middle of the dance floor.