Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

German Patterns

TBR

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi

I am from Germany and I do all my sarging in German. Of course I have to use German patterns. Does anyone have Germany patterns? Otherwise I will translate some.
Maybe someone knows of a page in the web, where I can find german patterns.

Thank You
TBR

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Antimatter235

Reaction score
I am french and as I translated the patterns, I noticed that it's not possible to translate exactly, not that i want to translate verbatim but i can't translate directly from the pattern (otherwise it's either unnatural or awkward). I have to take the main ideas (command verbs...) and imagine what the pattern describes then write the pattern (in french) without looking at the original pattern.
Sure it helps to remember, but it's hard to make the pattern express the same thing WHILE being enjoyable to listen to. Do u have the same problem ?

Antimatter235

Reaction score
Ok... I thought about it and read some post. I will still translate patterns for personal needs but i'll not really use them. I think that weasel phrases and improvising the phrase in which i will include command words and states/experiences will be more reliable and easy. I've already tried weasel phrases that to some extent and it worked (i didn't go far because i didn't entirely understood the concept). Next week i'll give it another try and see if it works like whole patterns are supposed to work.

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatsup german guys. Sorry to go off-topic.

What does 'komm zu mir' means???

------------------
_-=/Comrade Vronski\=-_

Ledoyen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Awkward:
"Come to me" right?

Maybe "*** to me"

I'm swedish.

--- Awkward
Sorry guys this is going to be a little off-topic.

Awkward fan va bra att du har översatt en del saker till svenska hära. Har själv tänkt att göra det men har inte haft tid, fortsätt att jobba på polarn.

Led

[This message has been edited by Ledoyen (edited 11-24-2002).]

Awkward

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry guys, this is going to be a little off-topic too.

Lugnt alltså, har du MSN, ICQ, eller lunarstorm?

Svårt att få det och låta bra på svenska, har du testat SS någongång ute bland folk? Blir fasen kåt av att se att det finns en svensk som sysslar med samma grejer, jag blir så lycklig! Var är du ifrån?

--- Awkward

Ledoyen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Awkward:

Sorry guys, this is going to be a little off-topic too.

Lugnt alltså, har du MSN, ICQ, eller lunarstorm?

Svårt att få det och låta bra på svenska, har du testat SS någongång ute bland folk? Blir fasen kåt av att se att det finns en svensk som sysslar med samma grejer, jag blir så lycklig! Var är du ifrån?

--- Awkward
Jag har inte testat det ute bland folk, bara bland kompisar. Har haft problem med att få det till att låta bra på svenska.

Adda mig på msn: Jath84@hotmail.com

Jag är från stockholm. Ciao

Led

Turbobird

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi TBR!

The patterns will be easier for you to remember if you use your own words. I’m Swedish, so I have to translate it myself too. Some language specific parts can not be translated correctly, but I’m not sorry for that. I wouldn’t have pronounced happiness as ha-PENIS anyway. I think the goal of the pattern can be achieved without risking getting caught by using stupid ‘soundalikes’ like that one.

I would like to be able to use the phrase “Now... with me ...”, but I haven’t found a good translation for that yet. :-( I think that’s a killer phrase!

To the Swedish people:

Hej Awkward och Ledoyen. Ytterligare en svensk.

Det var ett bra tag sedan jag hittade hit, men det har inte blivit så mkt postat det senaste... Jag har testat lite patterns, men har inte riktigt nått önskvärda resultat än.

Visst är den här sidan toppen!!! Den har hjälpt mig att hitta de principer som fungerar mindre bra och ersätta dem med bättre. Det är tragiskt att 99% av Sveriges befolkning gör samma misstag gång på gång utan att upptäcka det!

/Turbobird aka Oscar gbg

Awkward

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha-penis ... haha!

To the swedish people too...

Nej håller helt med... det ger inte så mycket resultat... svårt för svenskar är så bortkopplade från sina känslor, jag tror man måste få mer samhörighet utan patterns innan man börjar... skämta med dem och så... För blyga det är något svenskar är.

Nu är vi i vilket fall tre svenskar... en från Stockholm... TBR... en från Norrköping... Jag och Du från GBG... det är som gjort för en sammankomst i ett par dagar i Örebro någongång där vi kan lära känna varandra, öva tekniker och bara ha åt helvete kul! Vad säger svenskarna om det?

Mm, den här sidan är toppen, synd bara att de 99% av svenskarna skulle kalla oss förlorare om de såg att vi var här, det är så skrattretande.

Min ICQ: 175476747

Awkward

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell yeeh, come visit me in sweden I teach you the ultimate Swedish pickupline...

Wow, du är både blondin och snygg, min pult pulserar med glädje när jag ser dig. Är du lika kåt som du ser ut.

You'll get to nail a lot of beautiful swedish blondes... but don't get to excited.

Hey = Hej
Are = Är
You = du
Horny? = Kåt?
Meatball = köttbulle

That's all you need to know.

--- Awkward

Ledoyen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol Awkward
That pickupline work every single time for me.

------------------
"I learned that a great leader is a man who has the ability to get other people to do what they don't want to do and like it."

MSN: jath84@hotmail.com

Awkward

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
W'hing tze ima woshimas, Pedro!

Swedish girls are wonderful, especially those from skåne. mm!

Any more Speed Seducers from Sweden anyone?

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ei Pedro, é bom saber que tem alguém que fala portugês por aqui !!

Well, I think that in the future we'll have learned SS and 3 or 4 different languages

Awkard, I wouldn't mind having some swedish blondes for myself

And I think you wouldn't mind having some brazilian babes too!!

blacksun

Don Juan
Reaction score
Antimatter

can you give me some links about french patterns / websites about seduction?

(I'm currently as exchange student in France, and could really use them)

my email:bxx at gmx dot de