Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

George Floyd Riots: A Possible False Flag?

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In this case, Thank You for your lies. We were (and still are relatively) short of N95 and KN95 masks and anything to preserve them for front line healthcare workers is appreciated.

So...can conservatives wear masks now to prove Fauci wrong? Please?
Btw Kyle Kulinsky is a leftist

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
In this case, Thank You for your lies. We were (and still are relatively) short of N95 and KN95 masks and anything to preserve them for front line healthcare workers is appreciated.

So...can conservatives wear masks now to prove Fauci wrong? Please?
Still shortages after the ramp up in production?

Try getting it online via Alibaba.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still shortages after the ramp up in production?

Try getting it online via Alibaba.
Relative shortages. Production may be ramped up but so has demand. I would like a new N95 mask every day for every nurse and aid for every resident which would be ideal. But we have enough for two a week now per worker with constant sterilizing.

Thanks for the Alibaba hint!

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So "The Summer of Love" comes to an end. The Seattle Mayor was so enthusiastic about it in the beginning.

That was the only time I could find CNN reporting on CHAZ. They didn't report even about the recent killing. No surprise there.

Then the killing happened. I think it was a black man. Let's see if CNN will report on that. Anyway seems the "Party" is ending.

"
Seattle Mayor Folds On 'Summer Of Love' - Moves To Dismantle CHOP Protest Zone After Shootings"

"Faced with growing pressure to crack down on the "occupied" protest zone following two weekend shootings, Seattle’s mayor said Monday that officials will move to wind down the blocks-long span of city streets taken over two weeks ago."

"

“The cumulative impacts of the gatherings and protests and the nighttime atmosphere and violence has led to increasingly difficult circumstances for our businesses and residents,” Durkan said.

“The impacts have increased and the safety has decreased.”

CHOP thinks it needs more law and order it seems:

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Relative shortages. Production may be ramped up but so has demand. I would like a new N95 mask every day for every nurse and aid for every resident which would be ideal. But we have enough for two a week now per worker with constant sterilizing.

Thanks for the Alibaba hint!
If you can't get or have trouble with Alibaba, try Lazada, it's popular in SEA, I just checked, there's plenty on sale and the prices are cheap relative to the dollar.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can't get or have trouble with Alibaba, try Lazada, it's popular in SEA, I just checked, there's plenty on sale and the prices are cheap relative to the dollar.
Good news, just yesterday I used an old first responder hook up to get a nice batch of N95s for my girls and guys. I expect our hospitals will start busting out again soon so I may have to share but in the meantime our COVID count will stay where it is...0!