Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

George Floyd Riots: A Possible False Flag?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
What your ignorant ass doesn’t understand is that most learning and development as a person comes from your childhood and teens. Some early adulthood. But after that, few people change. Esp after 30, for whatever reason. It’s fluid intelligence vs crystallized intelligence. I’m more willing to experience different things than you are simply because I’m younger. If anything, I have greater perspective than you.

Spaz, I’ve held a job before....

All working has done for me is made me realize that what I already knew was right all along, and that I already know what I have to do in order to succeed in life. I’ve been looking for more knowledge and wisdom for a long time, and all I’ve been coming across are people saying for me to do what I’ve already been doing/knew I should be doing.
A part time job while living with ur parents and you dare equate that to life experience?

Looks like we adults here have been too accommodating to you.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A part time job while living with ur parents and you dare equate that to life experience?

Are there more than one?

Or was the "we" pluralis majestatis?

from 1-10 how great do you think he is?

Last edited:

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Success for the left. Be careful whom you "like"

"The Chair of the University of British Columbia Board of Governors has resigned after a college activist group was triggered by several tweets he "liked."

Michael Korenberg was targeted for cancellation by pro-antifa campus activist group, UBC Students Against Bigotry, after he liked tweets from Ann Coulter, Charlie Kirk and Dinesh D'Souza - as well as tweets wishing President Trump a happy birthday, according to True North."

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Spaz, work is not real life. You’re just there to make money, that’s it. If you think that’s a real life then you have no life experience. It’s the types of people you deal with that show you real life, and I’ve seen people from all walks of life whether it be war-torn nations, prisoners of war who were systematically tortured, ghetto thugs, fake wannabe gangsters, small-town narrow-minded folks, people who’ve been involved black ops, people on the receiving end of those black ops, tough people who aren’t ghetto, rich elite from third-world countries, working-class families in first-world countries, all those in between, and your average layman and old person talking about their life. I don’t know everything, but I know that the things I do know are facts. The more I learn, the more I realize that. My perspective in life is broader and more far-reaching than most.

And btw, I’ve worked nearly 60 hours a week before consistently. There was once when I was 15 where I worked 103 hours in one week, which is more than you’ve ever done before in your entire life. Don’t act like you know me, boy.
What would you think "redpill" Chingiz Khan would say?
Genghis Khan is redpill? And you idolize him because he raped and killed millions? Are you retarded?

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Genghis Khan is redpill? And you idolize him because he raped and killed millions? Are you retarded?
Where did I idolize him? I want to show you that "bluepill" means different things for different people. Relax with your ego. I put "redpill" in quotes for a reason.

but I know that the things I do know are facts.
Really? even science is doubtful about facts. Let's stay humble.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Are there more than one?

Or was the "we" pluralis majestatis?

from 1-10 how great do you think he is?

I'll be honest, I just opened the link for a few seconds and just couldn't endure more, frankly I was bored in less then 10 secs.

So I Google-d him.

If he has managed to influence millions then it doesn't matter what I think of him because the fact still remains that he is great.

I also can't rate greatness, some men gradually become great and some men were already born great, and they each might differ in different fields.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll be honest, I just opened the link for a few seconds and just couldn't endure more, frankly I was bored in less then 10 secs.

So I Google-d him.

If he has managed to influence millions then it doesn't matter what I think of him because the fact still remains that he is great.

I also can't rate greatness, some men gradually become great and some men were already born great, and they each might differ in different fields.
I didn't expect more than 10 secs anyway. He is quite boring. Something for deep meditation.

I wanted to check if you are consistent with your definition of greatness even if the guy "looks weak". So it seems you are.

Now I guess it's enough with offtopic. This suits better in philosophy.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Spaz, work is not real life. You’re just there to make money, that’s it. If you think that’s a real life then you have no life experience. It’s the types of people you deal with that show you real life, and I’ve seen people from all walks of life whether it be war-torn nations, prisoners of war who were systematically tortured, ghetto thugs, fake wannabe gangsters, small-town narrow-minded folks, people who’ve been involved black ops, people on the receiving end of those black ops, tough people who aren’t ghetto, rich elite from third-world countries, working-class families in first-world countries, all those in between, and your average layman and old person talking about their life. I don’t know everything, but I know that the things I do know are facts. The more I learn, the more I realize that. My perspective in life is broader and more far-reaching than most.

And btw, I’ve worked nearly 60 hours a week before consistently. There was once when I was 15 where I worked 103 hours in one week, which is more than you’ve ever done before in your entire life. Don’t act like you know me, boy.

Only a kid might actually be impressed with what you said.

Some might even believe you.

And for a man, it's a completely waste of time talking to a kid who thinks he can do no wrong and thinks that he knows all just because he has read something somewhere and well, thinks that his 60 hour part time job = massive life experience.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't expect more than 10 secs anyway. He is quite boring. Something for deep meditation.

I wanted to check if you are consistent with your definition of greatness even if the guy "looks weak". So it seems you are.

Now I guess it's enough with offtopic. This suits better in philosophy.
What is true will always be true.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where did I idolize him? I want to show you that "bluepill" means different things for different people. Relax with your ego. I put "redpill" in quotes for a reason.
More deflection and broad statements with half-truths that can be generalized to mean absolutely anything. You have no point.
Really? even science is doubtful about facts. Let's stay humble.
Science doesn’t apply to me because I’m not arguing science or theoretics. I’m talking about whatbis and what isn’t. Look at this, even more logical fallacies and ego-defense rationalizations here. You went from dismissing, to deflecting, to projecting, to illogically rationalizing. Lmao quit bro
Only a kid might actually be impressed with what you said.
This statement^^^^
Some might even believe you.
And this statement^^^^

Do not go together Spaz. One says “what you told me doesn’t mean anything” while the other says “it’s not true anyway”

*wipes sweat from eyebrows*
Phew!

And for a man, it's a completely waste of time talking to a kid who thinks he can do no wrong and thinks that he knows all just because he has read something somewhere and well thinks his part time job = massive life experience.
And this^^^^

Is just more running away. It’s almost like you’re insecure. Congratulations, you’ve been challenged by a random “kid” on the internet and for some reason just can’t handle it.

I don’t know if it’s more funny or pathetic, but regardless I’ll continue to laugh

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Science doesn’t apply to me because I’m not arguing science or theoretics. I’m talking about whatbis and what isn’t
Like the "fact"where you said nobody likes soros?

I corrected you. You didn't even thank me that I enlightened you :)

Your ego is to big for your ambition

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

You do know he's just a kid right?

Teach a bit and then accommodate his perspectives a bit.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah that was actually true. Everyone in my circle hates him though and I’ve never even seen a liberal talk good of him around me either so I just kinda assumed with that

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do know he's just a kid right?

Teach a bit and then accommodate his perspectives a bit.
Thanks for reminding me.

He is fighting for the good cause and I appreciate that :)

edit: good cause

Last edited:

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah that was actually true. Everyone in my circle hates him though and I’ve never even seen a liberal talk good of him around me either so I just kinda assumed with that
Liberal left is where the love get's bigger for him.

Anyway your doing good I didn't want to make the conversation chaotic.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lies lies lies

In this case, Thank You for your lies. We were (and still are relatively) short of N95 and KN95 masks and anything to preserve them for front line healthcare workers is appreciated.

So...can conservatives wear masks now to prove Fauci wrong? Please?