Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

George Floyd Riots: A Possible False Flag?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Spaz man, you don’t have the perspective to understand what’s actually being talked about. You (mis)interpret statements in whatevere way you want so that you can think about how much ‘wiser’ you are than the rest of us ‘plebs’, all the whole not realizing that you’re only suffering from minor delusions of grandeur.
It's because ur perspective comes from 21 years of life on this earth which for all intents and purposes is only actually worth 4 years.

And from that 4 years, it's only through reading or gathering knowledge from peers or family.

Even if you dare say ur IQ is 500, your perspective to many many men who has worked and lived much longer will mean little because it is little.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not whether it's interesting to me or not, I'm just stating a fact which you glossed over because you wish greatness to be tied to morality.

That's ur interest.

I'll even add 1 more to muddle ur self-made narrative, all great man are monsters, one way or the other they were, it's just that the victors had the luxury of wiping that out from history.

Only a monster can fight another.
No I understand you perfectly. I am just saying you used the word in a non usual way for the society (not me) That's it.

It has been settled.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's because ur perspective comes from 21 years of life on this earth which for all intents and purposes is only actually worth 4 years.

And from that 4 years, it's only through reading or gathering knowledge from peers or family.

Even if you dare say ur IQ is 500, your perspective to many many men who has worked and lived much longer will mean little because it is little.
The millenials say "Ok boomer" I guess they would have used it here but that
does not mean much.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
No I understand you perfectly. I am just saying you used the word in a non usual way for the society (not me) That's it.

It has been settled.
Society are fishes in the sea swimming happily.

The sharks are the ones making the rules, just to keep them happy.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The millenials say "Ok boomer" I guess they would have used it here but that
does not mean much.
Kids will always want to prove that they are right, it is normal.

When you were a kid, you also thought you knew everything until you worked and experienced life.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Society are fishes in the sea swimming happily.

The sharks are the ones making the rules, just to keep them happy.
I kind of agree to that mantra.

I could have asked about the dolphins but maybe next time.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imho
You are biased that is the difference between us. I try to argue outcome independent. That is why I brought examples outside of our discussion. You are not able to do it because you are invested in the topic. Your identity is connected to the topic.

You are not able to make example outside of this topic. In a discussion that can be helpful.

You are like the leftists when it is said by non leftists:

Black murder rate ist this........

Leftist come then with but what about the violent crime?

No one gives really a **** because the point is made already. It's good enough.
Everybody knows what is going on.

Anyway we don't get anywhere. You are invested in that topic too much. Too much ego. Imho.
This coming from a dude who used the ego defense mechanisms that every psychology student has heard of lol

It's not even about the argument to me as it is about promoting bluepill ideas and being shown you're wrong about the nuances and still disagreeing without even giving evidence to the counter. Broad statements and generalizations are not evidence. You gave 1 statistic and dismissed all the others I gave lol

Imho.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

When you were a kid, you also thought you knew everything until you worked and experienced life.
Some say some people are agreeable and some not that much. Some say T level plays a role sometimes.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

My perspective is inclusive of all of those men on here because I always look at them and those they argue with before taking a stance. And the longer I live, the more experience I have, and the more people I talk to for wisdom, the more I come to realize that I was right all along. I've only gotten better at talking about it lol

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Some say some people are agreeable and some not that much. Some say T level plays a role sometimes.
It's because they are sheltered, try asking a kid from the slums, he'd be more adult like in his perspectives, superbly cunning and resourceful too.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This coming from a dude who used the ego defense mechanisms that every psychology student has heard of lol

It's not even about the argument to me as it is about promoting bluepill ideas and being shown you're wrong about the nuances and still disagreeing without even giving evidence to the counter. Broad statements and generalizations are not evidence. You gave 1 statistic and dismissed all the others I gave lol

Imho.
Imho
"bluepill"

Your ego is very active it's obvious. Depends what you consider as "bluepill". Chingiz Khan would be happy to accept that he is more violent. For him your "bluepill" is "redpill".

A man has to be great. Ask Spaz. Violence is good and manly. Don't be afraid of it.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
My perspective is inclusive of all of those men on here because I always look at them and those they argue with before taking a stance. And the longer I live, the more experience I have, and the more people I talk to for wisdom, the more I come to realize that I was right all along. I've only gotten better at talking about it lol
Really?

As if talking and reading actually equals experiencing it, I wonder who taught you that in Sosuave?

Perhaps you should read how to swim without experiencing swimming and then you could walk up to ur country's Olympic committee and say u r the champion, I'm sure they'll believe you immediately.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That depends, I doubt a dolphin would survive long in the waters of Australia but I'm sure they would surpass any shark anywhere else if its a 1 vs 1.
I think maybe the dolphins are "good people" and let the sharks be. If they wanted they could take care of them I guess. Dolphins are much smarter.

edit: mixed dolphins with sharks

Last edited:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's because they are sheltered, try asking a kid from the slums, he'd be more adult like in his perspectives, superbly cunning and resourceful too.
You saying this shows your own lack of experience in life and with people.
Imho
"bluepill"

Your ego is very active it's obvious. Depends what you consider as "bluepill". Chingiz Khan would be happy to accept that he is more violent. For him your "bluepill" is "redpill".

A man has to be great. Ask Spaz. Violence is good and manly. Don't be afraid of it.
You can’t give examples about war because only men fight in war simply because we’re better at it lol and because no one wants their women to get raped. That’s why I’m saying it’s a faulty comparison. Rape is also manly by the way, do you do it too? Is it also a good thing?

The lulz mayn....
Really?

As if talking and reading actually equals experiencing it, I wonder who taught you that in Sosuave?

Perhaps you should read how to swim without experiencing swimming and then you could walk up to ur country's Olympic committee and say u r the champion, I'm sure they'll believe you immediately.
Ummm, no that’s not what I meant. You’re taking one tiny aspect of what I said, misinterpreting it, and zeroing in on your misinterpretation of that one thing. My perspectives include many people, including those on here, such as yours. And I’m telling you, with my understanding of your perspective, that you are wrong.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You saying this shows your own lack of experience in life and with people.

You can’t give examples about war because only men fight in war simply because we’re better at it lol and because no one wants their women to get raped. That’s why I’m saying it’s a faulty comparison. Rape is also manly by the way, do you do it too? Is it also a good thing?

The lulz mayn....

Ummm, no that’s not what I meant. You’re taking one tiny aspect of what I said, misinterpreting it, and zeroing in on your misinterpretation of that one thing. My perspectives include many people, including those on here, such as yours. And I’m telling you, with my understanding of your perspective, that you are wrong.
How can you have perspective when you have zero life experiences? Only a kid would dare say this.

Can a tiger born in the zoo, even with his inborn tendencies as a predator be an effective hunter as his cousin that roam the jungle?

Once you have experienced life not as a student or kid but as a working man, ur perspective changes because more knowledge will be gained that cannot be gained by books nor properly explained by men. The comprehension must come from experiencing it.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can you have perspective when you have zero life experiences? Only a kid would dare say this.

Can a tiger born in the zoo, even with his inborn tendencies as a predator be an effective hunter as his cousin that roam the jungle?
What your ignorant ass doesn’t understand is that most learning and development as a person comes from your childhood and teens. Some early adulthood. But after that, few people change. Esp after 30, for whatever reason. It’s fluid intelligence vs crystallized intelligence. I’m more willing to experience different things than you are simply because I’m younger. If anything, I have greater perspective than you.
Once you have experienced life not as a student or kid but as a working man, ur perspective changes.
Spaz, I’ve held a job before....

All working has done for me is made me realize that what I already knew was right all along, and that I already know what I have to do in order to succeed in life. I’ve been looking for more knowledge and wisdom for a long time, and all I’ve been coming across are people saying for me to do what I’ve already been doing/knew I should be doing.