Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

George Floyd Riots: A Possible False Flag?

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm willing to concede the possibility that the people who vandalized Grant's statue are simply ignorant morons rather than false flaggers. I really haven't looked it up.
You just have to listen to what their ideology is. It's deeply violent. It's no surprising that it ends in violence like with most communist experiments where equality is the religion.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like Americans has poor choices.
This is done on purpose.
I'm willing to concede the possibility that the people who vandalized Grant's statue are simply ignorant morons rather than false flaggers. I really haven't looked it up.
Check out the first ~4 pages of this thread or so. I posted a lot of links. Most of the rioters were black or were apart of antifa. There was even one person who said they were paid to incite violence and had 2 phone numbers written on her arm where she said she was told to call if she got arrested so that she could get bailed out of jail lol. In a lot of blue state (democrat), the governors were jsut randomly pardoning violent criminals and letting them out onto the streets right before the whole George Floyd thing, so that’s sketchy too. There was only one single person I posted who MAY have been an undercover cop, but he was dressed in perfect antifa uniform (all black, with a black umbrella to hide face from cameras/block pepper spray, and he held a hammer in the same hand that he held the umbrella so that you couldn’t see he had a hammer. So he was likely antifa, although it still is possible he was a cop. Out of everyone else I/we (Americans) have seen, most of them were people who just wanted free stuff, or were antifa though. And a lot of cops were told to not stop the protests too even if they could; there was one antifa guy who was literally hammering away at a sidewalk curb so that rioters can throw them at the police, who were literally watching yhisbguy do that like 15 feet away lmao

There’s a whole lot of stuff going on. We know that most of the rioters (~80%) from Minneapolis weren’t even from Minnesota ffs (that’s what the mayor of the city said). They were literally bussed in. So yeah. Lots of sketchy stuff going on....

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So why do they like something social?

I would guess that women have a trait to care for their babies. I would call that nurturing. It goes along with emphathy I would think.
Because they just like social things more. That’s literally it lol it’s just more enjoyable (or rather, less unenjoyable) to them. It’s one of the reasons for why men make more money than women; service-based jobs are not scaleable. You can only take care of so many customers/clients in something like being a teacher or nurse. Someone like a computer programmer though can have millions of clients based off of one program.

Generally-speaking, men like things, and women like people. It’s just how it is for whatever reason. I can post some huge studies if you want, I wrote a paper on something that this related to lol

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s because women conform to social pressures more easily than men do.
It occurs to me that feminists also really like the victim narrative. And the more certain special interest groups feel like victims, the more certain people in power (or seeking power) benefit.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because they just like social things more. That’s literally it lol it’s just more enjoyable (or rather, less unenjoyable) to them. It’s one of the reasons for why men make more money than women; service-based jobs are not scaleable. You can only take care of so many customers/clients in something like being a teacher or nurse. Someone like a computer programmer though can have millions of clients based off of one program.

Generally-speaking, men like things, and women like people. It’s just how it is for whatever reason. I can post some huge studies if you want, I wrote a paper on something that this related to lol
I know that and I agree with that. For me part of being social is having emphathy and being nurturing.

It is obvious that mostly in the animal and human world mothers are programmed to nurture their babies more than fathers nurture their babies. Specially as fathers don't even know for shure that the baby is his. In some cases they kill the babies from other fathers if they compete for the same female.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know that and I agree with that. For me part of being social is having emphathy and being nurturing.

It is obvious that mostly in the animal and human world mothers are programmed to nurture their babies more than fathers nurture their babies. Specially as fathers don't even know for shure that the baby is his. In some cases they kill the babies from other fathers if they compete for the same female.
You’re equating empathy with sympathy. They’re not the same. Just because you can put yourself in someone else’s shoes doesn’t mean you have to feel sorry for them. It just makes it easier for you to lol.

Estrogen increases your ability to read body language, particularly facial expression recognition. That’s one of the reasons why women tend to have better social skills—they’re more sensitive to social cues. It also may be one of the reason for why they’re more suggestible/agreeable/conforming in nature. That does not mean they’re nurturing though. Again, empathy ≠ sympathy.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re equating empathy with sympathy. They’re not the same. Just because you can put yourself in someone else’s shoes doesn’t mean you have to feel sorry for them. It just makes it easier for you to lol.

Estrogen increases your ability to read body language, particularly facial expression recognition. That’s one of the reasons why women tend to have better social skills—they’re more sensitive to social cues. It also may be one of the reason for why they’re more suggestible/agreeable/conforming in nature. That does not mean they’re nurturing though. Again, empathy ≠ sympathy.
Allright they are not the same but empathy is important to have sympathy. I would guess men have less emphathy what makes them have less sympathy as well.

If your priority is things not people then it's harder to have sympathy for people I would guess.

Additionally you didn't refute my argument about the babies. Again women I would guess have much more empathy and sympathy for their babies than man do. This makes them be more nurturing for their babies.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Additionally you didn't refute my argument about the babies. Again women I would guess have much more empathy and sympathy for their babies than man do. This makes them be more nurturing for their babies.
Yes, they tend to give care more often to babies, but contrary to popular belief, mothers wouldn’t die for their kids. There’s also other stuff too in that women commit filicide more often than men do, ESPECIALLY when it’s a baby (vs say preadolescence, adolsecence, and onwards). So I don’t think women are particularly more nurturing than men if I’m being completely honest. I think that role was just given to them by nature of men being the providers due to our ability to handle stress better than them. But I don’t think they’re more ‘nurturing’ than men. If men were in that role, we’d probably do better if I’m being honest lol. Single moms are **** on. But single dads are eligible bachelors lol and that’s not even comin from a redpill perspective, that’s just what society says lmao

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, they tend to give care more often to babies, but contrary to popular belief, mothers wouldn’t die for their kids. There’s also other stuff too in that women commit filicide more often than men do, ESPECIALLY when it’s a baby (vs say preadolescence, adolsecence, and onwards). So I don’t think women are particularly more nurturing than men if I’m being completely honest. I think that role was just given to them by nature of men being the providers due to our ability to handle stress better than them. But I don’t think they’re more ‘nurturing’ than men. If men were in that role, we’d probably do better if I’m being honest lol. Single moms are **** on. But single dads are eligible bachelors lol and that’s not even comin from a redpill perspective, that’s just what society says lmao
I don't agree. Like you said the job of nurturing is given by nature to women. That is why nature has given them the necessary wiring and hormones.

Men are testosterone junkies(hyperbole). 90% of crime is done by them. They are created to do more the "sociopathic" jobs. As nature is often"cruel" you need often a "cruel" being (hyperbole)

Men are not to here to nurture babies but to be sex machines (hyperbole):

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, they tend to give care more often to babies, but contrary to popular belief, mothers wouldn’t die for their kids.
Depends on the mother, I'm sure. But you do hear about fathers sacrificing themselves for their children. Recently former WWE wrestler Shad Gaspard and his son were caught in a riptide, and he refused help from lifeguards and told them to save his son first. By the time they got back out to him he had drowned. Terribly sad story, but the dude died a hero.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the mother, I'm sure. But you do hear about fathers sacrificing themselves for their children. Recently former WWE wrestler Shad Gaspard and his son were caught in a riptide, and he refused help from lifeguards and told them to save his son first. By the time they got back out to him he had drowned. Terribly sad story, but the dude died a hero.
You hear the opposite too:

" Over a three-day period between June 22 and 24, 2007, Chris Benoit, a 40-year-old veteran Canadian professional wrestler employed by World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) and living in Fayetteville, Georgia, killed his wife Nancy Benoit and suffocated their 7-year-old son, Daniel, before hanging himself. "

Chris Benoit double-murder and suicide - Wikipedia

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you said the job of nurturing is given by nature to women.
No, I said women nurturing children only came to be because there isn’t anything else for them to do since they suck at providing. Since there’s nothing else left for them to do but raise kids, that’s all they therefore will do. I didn’t say nature gave women this role, I said “by nature of”, meaning de facto.
nature has given them the necessary wiring and hormones.
I don’t see how that is the case. Women have the right physical attributes but those are oftentimes faulty in that it’s hard for them to get pregnant a lot of times and sometimes can’t even breastfeed or even produce enough milk for the baby.
90% of crime is done by them. They are created to do more the "sociopathic" jobs. As nature is often"cruel" you need often a "cruel" being
No, men are direct. Because of the women-are-wonderful effect, women will get a lesser sentence for the same crime. And it’s not 90%, it’s 73%. Women still commit crimes, they just get away with it more. Here is a fun fact: women commit domestic abuse more often than men do. It’s just not reported or cared for. Society doesn’t tell you about these things and will spin the narrative to it being the other way. And so far, everything you’ve said is just the societal narrative stereotypes that aren’t true. Especially not about women.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. Men will die for their families, I’ve never heard of a mother dying for hers though. I’ve heard that there are stories, but I’ve never actually heard of any myself whether on the news or otherwise RIP. It’s just society putting women in a pedestal if you ask me.

" Over a three-day period between June 22 and 24, 2007, Chris Benoit, a 40-year-old veteran Canadian professional wrestler employed by World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) and living in Fayetteville, Georgia, killed his wife Nancy Benoit and suffocated their 7-year-old son, Daniel, before hanging himself. "

He had no brain, did a lot of drugs that further damaged his already-nonexistent brain, his wife was a *****, and felt guilt about his son so committed a coup de grâce to him. Or his son may not have actually have been his. This was not a sane man by any stretch of imagination lol

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, men are direct. Because of the women-are-wonderful effect, women will get a lesser sentence for the same crime. And it’s not 90%, it’s 73%. Women still commit crimes, they just get away with it more. Here is a fun fact: women commit domestic abuse more often than men do. It’s just not reported or cared for. Society doesn’t tell you about these things and will spin the narrative to it being the other way. And so far, everything you’ve said is just the societal narrative stereotypes that aren’t true. Especially not about women.
Ok let's work with numbers:

" A 2013 global study on homicide by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime found that men accounted for about 96 percent of all homicide perpetrators worldwide [2] and 79% of the victims (see the chart below). '

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok let's work with numbers:

" A 2013 global study on homicide by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime found that men accounted for about 96 percent of all homicide perpetrators worldwide [2] and 79% of the victims (see the chart below). '
You’re looking only at homicide. There are more crimes than just homicide. Just an FYI.

As of 2014, males made up 73.3% of total arrests. We use arrests instead of crimes overall because speeding tickets or not wearing your seatbelt aren’t exactly anything huge to worry about compared to others. Still a large amount, but nowhere near 90%

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's certainly an interesting theory and I'm sure some women fit this mold, but I honestly think the vast majority of women participating in these protests are just bored from lockdown or they're unemployed right now and have nothing else to do.....
That is certainly a factor, among many others. Then you have guys like Kyrie Irving of the Brooklyn Nets. He doesn't want to finish the NBA season because he thinks the athletes should all be spending their time on the protests and promoting BLM. So for him apparently, and others I'm sure, the protesting has become their full time job. Of course if the NBA season restarts, they would have a much bigger platform from which to promote their political views, especially since owners like Mark Cuban want to get out there and kneel with them.

I know I've seen frequent footage of young white women participating in the toppling of statues, so they're not all out there singing Kum By Yah.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I was writing about Chris Cuomo. He is a anchor at CNN. He is the brother of Andrew Cuomo who is the major of New York.
Don't know who he is at CNN but i do know abt the governor of New York, seen his briefings, it's professionally done.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't know who he is at CNN but i do know abt the governor of New York, seen his briefings, it's professionally done.
Yes sometimes the package is beautiful but what is the reality? Maybe this:

" There have been 38 murders over the last 28 days, twice as much as the same period last year, according to NYPD stats as of up to June 14. So far this year, there have been 159 murders, which is 25% higher than last year, the stats show. "

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re looking only at homicide. There are more crimes than just homicide. Just an FYI.

As of 2014, males made up 73.3% of total arrests. We use arrests instead of crimes overall because speeding tickets or not wearing your seatbelt aren’t exactly anything huge to worry about compared to others. Still a large amount, but nowhere near 90%
Of course I am looking at homicides because it does say the most. It's the same with black crime the homicides are the important faktor.

Other crime is as you said is open for interpretation.