Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

George Floyd Riots: A Possible False Flag?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m seeing all sorts of **** right now with the protests and everything, people are losing their minds, but something isn’t right. Check out these posts and tell me what y’all think. Be sure to check out some of the replies too, as there’s more video footage and people go further in depth about everything. There was one reply Insaw that showed how craigslist was looking for Crisis actors

So, ummm........ wtf is going on? Most of the people who are getting arrested aren’t even locals either. And arson? Arson??? I understand that people are mad but look, arson isn’t a crime that black people really commit. That’s mostly a white crime (and Puerto Rican too) from I hear. I know you mods don’t want us to talk about race on here so I’ll just drop it here, but I’m just saying, this has false flag written all over it. What’s the end goal?

Crisis actors?

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It certainly sounds as if there are covert groups instigating a lot of these riots, but it also sounds like there are a lot of other people only too happy to go along with it. I wonder who these people are, and what their true aim is? Or as Alfred said in The Dark Knight Returns, some people only want to watch the world burn.

Charles Manson would be proud.

Last edited:

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
It is not a false flag bro. Just like carona virus is not a false flag. However, a naturally accruing crisis could be used as a false flag. For example, natural virus pandemic could be used as a pretense to get rid of cash world wide. But do you see it happening? No. Same with George Floyd riots.

I'm across the world in Russia, and I can understand that it is not about George Floyd at all.

You see, every time I showed videos to my ex cop friend here in Russia, like those from youtube police activity channel, videos of shootings, chases, arrests, etc.. For majority of videos he just says that's police brutality.

This is what those riots are about.

You living in the U.S. and you most of you take it as a norm what cops do. The ghetto had enough of this sht. These riots are not a false flag IMO. People had enough of bad police conduct in America.

Look at Russia. You used to hearing from different sources in your country that Russia is a police state, etc. Bull sht man. Police do not handle themselves like your police do. Because if they are wrong, they will go to prison just like anyone else. If cops here did what your cops did to George Floyd, that's a murder, not 3rd degree murder and manslaughter and police misconduct, no, murder.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the past, riots would fizzle out after about a week when looters would get bored or they eventually had to go back to work or school......

.....but this time around, because of lockdown, they aint got sh1t else to do..... It might be a whole month of riots.....

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nothing a winchester 1873 wouldnt sort out

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Riots being planned and false flags aren't the same thing.

I absolutely certain groups planned to make everything worse. These groups are barely organized in any hierarchical sense but they know how to start chaos. And it was done well.

If only Black Lives Matter was still running the protests. The difference between them and what is beyond them is clear.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mentioned all this is yesterday in my thread. This is the leftists actions all paid for by Soros "Antifa". The Deep State will stop at nothing to get their seat back to unleash the NWO. PLANEDEMIC events like these riots are done as an excuse to unleash more laws to further stripe away your rights. There is a video of a guy with a sword who was protecting his business only for the mob to beat him into critical condition. One kid smashed his head in with his skate board, others were soccer kicking his head. It's too graphic for me post.

This is also a distraction from all the other things people were focused on like Bill Gates. Even the wu-flu isn't getting the vast attention it was. We're being deceived, lied to, manipulated and gaslit on a daily basis. Sadly most people can't see thru the smoke n mirrors. It's going to get much worse as time goes on. I truly feel we haven't even seen a fraction of what's coming.

Handler paying protester. Look how easily manipulated the kid is to comply. No surprise how money can influence people to do things they probably never thought they'd do. They rioters have zero clue the things they're doing are like a boomernag that will only come back to hurt them and their country.

Woke kid speaking facts

Family filming cops on their porch shot with non lethal rounds

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no flase flag, there is simply the fed printing money for wealthy people and the poors want their share, not all the poors but only those that have nothing to lose.

It happened the same exact sh1t in london in 2011 and as usual most of the looters were not tea drinking brits...it was a violent way for certain groups to get their share of the cake by looting shops (mostly clothes and electronics).

It happened the same sh1t in 2008 in france and again the looters were not bread eating frenchs.

Those riots are a way for people that have nothing to lose to get something while they are cut out from the money and chances.

Anyway I find it very unlikely that the democratics would benefit from this, a leftist that just got his car and shop burned hardly remains a leftist.

Also I read about armed militias protecting shops where the police cant do sh1t, again it only takes for people see something before accepting it.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
What's up.

Russia. I just drink and had a good chat with ex Russia cop and ex Russian border guard. You won't like it. Dude is belligerent against Trump. To be fair, also belligerent against Putin. Basically, racist, and antisemitic. Riots - should have engaged troops sooner. Blacks, there will just be no peace with black, the only way is to get rid of them whatever way. This reflects the wast majority of Russian opinion of what is going on in your country. What it whatever way you want. Peace.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also powerful...not sure how he got the name "Killer Mike," lol. But a good speech.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The USA has to be the laughing stock of the world right now. We have no need of enemies attacking us, we'll destroy ourselves.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The USA has to be the laughing stock of the world right now. We have no need of enemies attacking us, we'll destroy ourselves.
Your comment reminded me of this clip 1:24-1:53

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reminds me of that quote by Muhammad Ali: "No Viet Cong ever called me ni@@er."

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well that is what Russia utilized a little during the last election. They poked the racial and law enforcement arguments that have really been separating the US forever on social media including organizing both sides of a police brutality protest.