Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

George Floyd Riots: A Possible False Flag?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Yes sometimes the package is beautiful but what is the reality:

" There have been 38 murders over the last 28 days, twice as much as the same period last year, according to NYPD stats as of up to June 14. So far this year, there have been 159 murders, which is 25% higher than last year, the stats show. "

There's always a spike of some crime when a society is undergoing change and its not just New York but everywhere else too.

When the lockdown are fully lifted, I'm certain another new wave of uptick in different crimes will be committed.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's always a spike of some crime when a society is undergoing change and its not just New York but everywhere else too.

When the lockdown are fully lifted, I'm certain another new wave of uptick in different crimes will be committed.
Maybe but:

" The coronavirus’ suspected death toll among New York’s nursing home residents exploded by an additional 1,700 fatalities — as Gov. Andrew Cuomo caught bipartisan backlash Tuesday for his administration’s edict that the facilities take in COVID-19 patients. "

"
Mobsters, killers, rapists seeking prison release because of coronavirus
"
" Gov. Andrew Cuomo ordered the release of 1,100 parole violators last week, while the city has let 300 inmates out of Rikers and put them up in hotels. "

"https://nypost.com/2020/04/04/mobst...eeking-prison-release-because-of-coronavirus/"

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe but:

" The coronavirus’ suspected death toll among New York’s nursing home residents exploded by an additional 1,700 fatalities — as Gov. Andrew Cuomo caught bipartisan backlash Tuesday for his administration’s edict that the facilities take in COVID-19 patients. "

"
Mobsters, killers, rapists seeking prison release because of coronavirus
"
" Gov. Andrew Cuomo ordered the release of 1,100 parole violators last week, while the city has let 300 inmates out of Rikers and put them up in hotels. "

"https://nypost.com/2020/04/04/mobst...eeking-prison-release-because-of-coronavirus/"
It depends, if he released violent criminals then he's stupidity has reached new heights but if he released white collar criminals then that's a whole different ball game.

But then again white collar criminals are actually just smart guys who thought they were too smart and ended up being caught, for example a hacker or a con artist who could potentially do something greater once they're out and about, that be something to witness huh?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who has the power to do that and towards what end ?
All you gotta do is look at some conspiracies surrounding the issue. George Soros is probably at the top when it comes to this stuff since his footprints are everywhere, but an example would be how he is funding both BLM and white supremacist groups at the same time lol. I'm pretty sure he's also funding antifa too, but I'd have to double-check on that.

That's just one instance. I try not to go too far down this rabbit hole because I don't like to see how ****ed up it is whilst knowing there's nothing I can do about it. But there definitely are major players moving the pieces here.
Of course I am looking at homicides because it does say the most. It's the same with black crime the homicides are the important faktor.

Other crime is as you said is open for interpretation.
But there's than homicide for even violent crime lol. Also, women still do commit murder btw. Just in a different way. A man will kill someone by his own hands. A woman will make another commit suicide. This is how it is. Direct vs indirect. Not nurturing vs sociopath.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends, if he released violent criminals then he's stupidity has reached new heights but if he released white collar criminals then that's a whole different ball game.

But then again white collar criminals are actually just smart guys who thought they were too smart and ended up being caught, for example a hacker or a con artist who could potentially do something greater once they're out and about, that be something to witness huh?
Compare the credibility of the poster to the credibility of NYs coronavirus policy thus far. The governor is obviously not ordering the release of murderers and rapists. As with most American political discourse the accusation is fictitious rhetoric.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Compare the credibility of the poster to the credibility of NYs coronavirus policy thus far. The governor is obviously not ordering the release of murderers and rapists. As with most American political discourse the accusation is fictitious rhetoric.
Have you been blind the past month? It's been all over social media (twitter at least), and that's actually how I found out about it lol

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
All you gotta do is look at some conspiracies surrounding the issue. George Soros is probably at the top when it comes to this stuff since his footprints are everywhere, but an example would be how he is funding both BLM and white supremacist groups at the same time lol. I'm pretty sure he's also funding antifa too, but I'd have to double-check on that.

That's just one instance. I try not to go too far down this rabbit hole because I don't like to see how ****ed up it is whilst knowing there's nothing I can do about it. But there definitely are major players moving the pieces here.
George Soros is always in the news when some shiet happens, I don't know if that's made up since everyone hates him and made him into a convenient scapegoat or he actually does it himself.

But I do know he financially supports a lot of organisations, well not him personally but the vehicle that he set up has been supporting many types of organisations.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rhetoric. Social media is a cesspool.
Dismissal is excuses. Social media is where much information is disseminated from. It's why George Floyd and Rayshard Brooks even became known in the first place.
George Soros is always in the news when some shiet happens, I don't know if that's made up since everyone hates him and made him into a convenient scapegoat or he actually does it himself.

But I do know he financially supports a lot of organisations, well not him personally but the vehicle that he set up has been supporting many types of organisations.
Support by proxy. It gives plausible deniability.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social media is a cesspool. The correct word is misinformation.
You're only looking at one aspect of it. You have like half the world's knowledge in social media. It's just that you also have half the world's stupidity in there as well lol. You're only focusing on the stupidity half. Associate yourself with better people, EyeBRollin, that's all I'm gonna say.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Support by proxy. It gives plausible deniability.
Soros has also funded the Palestinians, the Israelis probably hates him and he's even funded Solidarity of Poland back in the day to resist the Soviets.

So on one hand some people hates him whilst on the other he is considered a hero.

But whatever he is, I know he has attained greatness since he has influence, the clearest sign is when people either hv hate/love feelings towards him and as for his motivations, only he knows.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soros has also funded the Palestinians, the Israelis probably hates him and he's even funded Solidarity of Poland back in the day to resist the Soviets.

So on one hand some people hates him whilst on the other he is considered a hero.

But whatever he is, I know he has attained greatness since he has influence, the clearest sign is when people either hv hate/love feelings towards him and as for his motivations, only he knows.
No, pretty much everyone hates him lol

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
No, pretty much everyone hates him lol
Even by those who has received his backing?

Either u r incredibly naive or just incredibly biased.

Remember my words young man, in order to not only survive but also thrive in this world, you cannot lack strength but more importantly you cannot lack judgement.

You must be able to see clearly who you cannot offend and who you must befriend.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Surely whe should trust your word because you gave so much evidence already.

According to stats released by the department, the number of shootings reported in NYC over the past week hit 55, compared with just 12 during the same period last year. That's a nearly 5-fold rise.

Last edited:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even by those who has received his backing?

Either u r incredibly naive or just incredibly biased.

Remember my words young man, in order to not only survive but also thrive in this world, you cannot lack strength but more importantly you cannot lack judgement.

You must be able to see clearly who you cannot offend and who you must befriend.
Yes Spaz, even by those who've received his backing. You lack the judgement to understand that he only supports people to sow discord between them. No one likes him, not even those who are backed by him.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Or one could read the background and do some research and figure out what is going on. That is just another option.

Under your understanding of greatness it seem Hitler, Pol Pot, Stalin were also great guys.

"Hungary passes anti-immigrant 'Stop Soros' laws"

" Under the law, officially called “Stop Soros”, individuals or groups that help illegal migrants gain status to stay in Hungary will be liable to prison terms. "

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nowadays when I go online I am shocked at how many people talking about the banking systems, how it's all corrupt, old tax laws where the IRS cheats you, powerful people who fund both sides of wars/conflict, political hits on hydroxychlorequine, etc, etc. Mass amounts of people are waking up and realizing money makes the world go round and greed and corruption at the very top is as old as time itself. It's to the point now where there is social unrest and people are pushing for some kind of revolution - or else.

The things that only people in small pockets of society interested in politics used to talk about is literally talked about by the masses now. Everyone doing their own research and thinking for themselves instead of accepting the matrix for what it is.
Not really. Being left or right does not really depend on the information. It is basically a personality trait. Online and in real life left and right stay in general at the same level. For every action from one side there is reaction.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
According to stats released by the department, the number of shootings reported in NYC over the past week hit 55, compared with just 12 during the same period last year. That's a nearly 5-fold rise.
Hey, I just had a brilliant idea. Let's get rid of the police.