George Floyd Riots: A Possible False Flag?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think any jury is going to allow him to walk, knowing that they would likely be unleashing another round of riots on the country, probably worse than the first wave.
There are no riots. There is looting and arson by undercover cops and right wing extremists which have been captured on video.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brooks would be comfortably back in prison, right now, for parole violation, if he'd simply not swung on the cops, stole a weapon, run away, and attempted to shoot the police with their own taser. Statistically, a White suspect is twice as likely to be shot by police, in those exact same circumstances.
Shooting a fleeing suspect in the back is murder. Stop defending ****ty cops.

Baloney. He’d have been **** and killed just the same.
Keep lying to yourself. Stop defending murder.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are no riots. There is looting and arson by undercover cops and right wing extremists which have been captured on video.
More baloney. States with democratic governors randomly began pardoning violent criminals from prisons RIGHT before the incident with Floyd. Most of the rioters are actually regular protestors but just got riled up by antifa. Many of the rioters were paid and happily obliged to do the crimes. Many black people were murdered in the riots. Stop it already.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More baloney. States with democratic governors randomly began pardoning violent criminals from prisons RIGHT before the incident with Floyd. Most of the rioters are actually regular protestors but just got riled up by antifa. Many of the rioters were paid and happily obliged to do the crimes. Many black people were murdered in the riots. Stop it already.
That’s quite a theory you have there.

Mike41090

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you honestly believe that you truly are lost my friend. I worked at the protests in one of the major cities. The looting and arson are done by people involved within the protests or people who use the protests as a cover to commit crime and get away with it. People of all races are doing the looting and arson, mostly black people to be honest. The people actually protesting are actually females In thier early twenty and the other half is a mix of black people and white twenty somethings as well.It seems like your hanging onto a narrative that you want to believe, because you want to see the world turn a certain way. I go by FACTS, and then develop an opinion from there. After a statement like that, I can’t take anything you say on this topic seriously.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Just like the COVID threads (2 million cases later) my posts tend to age well. How many more black guys will you have to watch get murdered by police to admit there is a problem?
You shouldn’t have turned this into a race topic, it never ends up well because nobody is gonna admit that their own race is subpar.

Focus on the issue at hand, which is police procedure.

In the end that's the only thing that actually matters.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just like the COVID threads (2 million cases later) my posts tend to age well. How many more black guys will you have to watch get murdered by police to admit there is a problem?
Chinaflu isn’t nearly as bad as the media made it seem, and magically began lowering the number of deaths from all other non-coronavirus cases. Why? Because governors ordered all hospitals and morgues to say that any and all deaths are ruled as coronavirus deaths. Aside from all of the social media posts exclaiming that liberal democratic corruption, my mom works at a hospital too. A man getting shot in the head will be classified as death from coronavirus. So all the death stats are faulty. You can believe whatever it is you want to believe, but just know, EyeBRollin, that you’ll always be wrong. Especially if you disagree with me.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like nearly anything you do these days can get you falsely labelled.
I think that it's wrong to judge an entire race - based on the actions of an individual.

For instance; my action bellow does not make me a racist. However, I have no problem being labeled an "EyeBRollinIST."

eyeb.jpg

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn’t have turned this into a race topic, it never ends up well because nobody is gonna admit that their own race is subpar.

Focus on the issue at hand, which is police procedure.

In the end that's the only thing that actually matters.
The truth is never off limits. This has nothing to do with any race being “subpar.” In the United States, police disproportionately use lethal force against black men. We are also more likely to be arrested and give harsher sentences for identical crimes. These are facts. I can’t control anyone else’s reaction to those facts.

Cheers

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The truth is never off limits. This has nothing to do with any race being “subpar.” In the United States, police disproportionately use lethal force against black men. We are also more likely to be arrested and give harsher sentences for identical crimes. These are facts. I can’t control anyone else’s reaction to those facts.

Cheers
The world has many discrimination, all you could ever do is rise above it by practicing continous improvements.

Complaining never works because the moment you complain people will naturally get defensive even if its irrational to you, there's always an angle to spread a narrative on both side of the fence.

Only the loudest, most plentiful voice will then be deemed as "truth" even if its not, its just the way of the world buddy.

Learn to play by its laws and come out top.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The world has many discrimination, all you could ever do is rise above it by practicing continous improvements.

Complaining never works because the moment you complain people will naturally get defensive even if its irrational to you, there's always an angle to spread a narrative on both side of the fence.

Only the loudest, most plentiful voice will then be deemed as "truth" even if its not, its just the way of the world buddy.

Learn to play by its laws and come out top.
I agree with you in the self-improvement. Unfortunately you’re applying a micro approach to a macro issue. Think broader. This is bigger than you or me.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No riots....???.... A constructive dialogue cant happen if you keep being disingenuous...

EDIT::: sorry to jump to conclusions, but my gut tells me these two dudes arent undercover right wingers......

I really dont get why you would make such a bold claim like that when anyone can just run a quick google or youtube search and see for themselves...

1592402146261.jpg

Last edited:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No riots....???.... A constructive dialogue cant happen if you keep being disingenuous...

EDIT::: sorry to jump to conclusions, but my gut tells me these two dudes arent undercover right wingers......
Something tells me the white lady that burned down Wendy’s isn’t a exactly the spokeswoman for Black Lives Matter. Not like the United States has a history of undermining social movement protests or anything....

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something tells me the white lady that burned down Wendy’s isn’t a exactly the spokeswoman for Black Lives Matter. Not like the United States has a history of undermining social movement protests or anything....
There are tons of White people participating in the riots..... These are White Antifa members capitalizing on the chaos.... They arent right wingers or undercover cops......

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with you in the self-improvement. Unfortunately you’re applying a micro approach to a macro issue. Think broader. This is bigger than you or me.
I hv no wish to participate further in this thread, almost everyone seems biased one way or another by picking on a race, some mask it well but it's obvious to all non Americans here.

I guess the underlying hatred has divided ur society and has unfortunately planted roots.

I however gift you this advice; Principles and Integrity are 2 things nobody can take away from you. Only you decide if you want to let it go.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am only speaking in terms of the law, and not morals. Law school beats the morals out of you, in an academic sense.

The murder charge against chauvin is ridiculous. To murder someone, you have to try to kill them. They are going to have to convince the jury that he was trying to kill George floyd, in front of all those cameras. If he didn't intend to kill him, he committed manslaughter. It is a different crime. The manner in which his charges were upgraded just because everyone hates him only serves to benefit the guy by helping him beat the case.
Maybe they upped it to murder to get him to plea to a manslaughter charge and save the public a trial. That's what Jack McCoy would do. "Take it or leave it, Mr. Chauvin."