Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

George Floyd Riots: A Possible False Flag?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I brought up the drunk driving because I kept seeing commentators saying Brooks was no threat to the public. But he was driving drunk, which is why he passed out in the Wendys drive thru. If we are going to repeal all laws against drunk driving, so be it, but be sure we know what we are getting into.

I don't think the officer should have shot Brooks, I don't think that was good police work, I have no problem that he was fired. But if I understand the law correctly, he didn't break any laws by firing his weapon. But it looks like he will likely be prosecuted, probably as a political decision.

I'm no lawyer. I saw a woman on TV saying resisting arrest, and firing a taser at a police officer, were both misdemeanors. I have no idea if she was right. Perhaps stealing a weapon from an officer is a felony, and assaulting an officer is a felony, maybe that's the distinction.
Those are side issues to the main issue.

Drunk driving is a menace to society and to those drivers themselves, I don't think any right minded persons should dispute that.

As for the police officer in Floyd's case, they rightfully should be charged.

As for the 2nd case, its highly subjective, on one hand they did acted professionally (in my opinion) but fvcked it up in the end, the sad part is those officers were young men on the cusp of their lives.

If I was in charge, I'd put the leadership on trial and charge with jail time.

I can almost guarantee that issues like this will not cropped up after a few years.

It's always those at the lower rung of the ladder who gets to be the scapegoat, especially when it comes to government agencies.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I was in charge, I'd put the leadership on trial and charge with jail time.

I can almost guarantee that issues like this will not cropped up after a few years.
I don't think charges should be filed in this case, although I'm sure there will be.
The cops were playing under the rules that exist now. The cop shouldn't go to jail because society is wanting to change the rules.
Losing his job is fine, that was not good police work.

If I stretch my imagination, maybe I could imagine manslaughter, but that is a big stretch.
If he gets charged with murder, something smells bad. That indicates they're just bowing to the rioters.
The Floyd killing was horribly disturbing, this is a different kettle of fish.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The cops were playing under the rules that exist now.
And that's the problem.

Losing his job is fine, that was not good police work.
I don't think they should lose their jobs 1st, optics might be bad but they both rightfully should be placed on administrative leave until an independent internal review is done, they themselves must be allowed to defend their position.

If they are following a set of SOP's then a retraining should be put into effect that puts emphasis on how to defuse situations such as these without the use of lethal weapons.

The 2 cops doesn't come across as malicious but were actually trying to do their job, which they did at the beginning but things went out of hand - and this is what they sorely need to train in.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And that's the problem.
Okay, but I don't like seeing all cops demonized. Let's get the new rules in place first and then see how they do.
But my concern is they will all be judged by a few freak incidents (or a few bad cops) that will inevitably occur. You can train people all you want, but an @sshole is still an @sshole.

I don't think they should lose their jobs 1st, optics might be bad but they both rightfully should be placed on administrative leave until an independent internal review is done, they themselves must be allowed to defend their position.
Last I heard, the shooter was fired, and his partner got put on desk duty. I can't imagine what anyone could say his partner did wrong.
I'm sure he's on desk duty to keep a controversial face out of the public.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Okay, but I don't like seeing all cops demonized. Let's get the new rules in place first and then see how they do.
But my concern is they will all be judged by a few freak incidents (or a few bad cops) that will inevitably occur. You can train people all you want, but an @sshole is still an @sshole.

Last I heard, the shooter was fired, and his partner got put on desk duty. I can't imagine what anyone could say his partner did wrong.
I'm sure he's on desk duty to keep a controversial face out of the public.
Cops are being demonised due to their processes.

It's the same thing if you were to go to a particular Burger King outlet and continously find flies/worms in ur lettuces mixed with mayonnaise.

Did the worker who followed their SOP in preparation made a mistake?

Or was he being callus?

Whatever it is, a comprehensive review is needed right?

And the leadership at Burger King will make damn sure it doesn't happen again, which in all likelihood won't.

Similarly, the leadership at the top of the police force needs to be held accountable and at the same time instead of defunding the police force, more funds are needed for some new training.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As opposed to killing him and fanning the flames faster in the most challenging social period in modern American history. This keeps happening over and over again, the police refuse to learn a better way and we will all end up being worse off for it the more it all falls apart.

Police have agency. They have training. They have legal protections (for now). It's on them to make the better decisions. Take the guy's keys and let him sleep it off and we all go home with our jobs and our lives tonight. Let him run and we arrest him with more manpower and planned on our own terms. These guys need to think and not just react.
Or............

***THE MEDIA CAN STOP PROMOTING THIS BULLSHIT NARRATIVE***

Honestly people, the problem isn’t what the cops do, it’s the media misrepresenting what the cops do. They cherry pick one aspect of a situation to make them seem like they’re doing something wrong. Why? Wtf are they doing? Why are they purposefully trying to incite uproar and outrage across the country? Jesus...

Malcolm X was right:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're talking abt a future that didn't happened and making urself get all rile up over nothing.

Why don't I add something like the car engine could have exploded and kill everyone in Wendy's? That too is a possible future.

How about a plane falling off the sky and hitting your home?

Deal with a specific situation so that those possible future/s doesn't occur or the likelihood of it happening greatly decreases.
Jesus Spaz, the dude LITERALLY fell asleep at the wheel he was so drunk, he was about to kill someone. Those aren’t even remotely close comparisons you’re making because the probability of them happening are very low and there is no possible way to avoid them, whereas it’s DEFINITELY possible for a man to not resist arrest, fight with some cops, steal one of their tasers, and running away while firing it at one of them. That is solely the fault of the criminal here, it’s not some random quantum occurrence that just happens at random, these aren’t simply random what-if’s.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm no lawyer. I saw a woman on TV saying resisting arrest, and firing a taser at a police officer, were both misdemeanors. I have no idea if she was right. Perhaps stealing a weapon from an officer is a felony, and assaulting an officer is a felony, maybe that's the distinction.
Using a weapon of any sort raises it to aggravated assault, which is a felony.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Jesus Spaz, the dude LITERALLY fell asleep at the wheel he was so drunk, he was about to kill someone. Those aren’t even remotely close comparisons you’re making because the probability of them happening are very low and there is no possible way to avoid them, whereas it’s DEFINITELY possible for a man to not resist arrest, fight with some cops, steal one of their tasers, and running away while firing it at one of them. That is solely the fault of the criminal here, it’s not some random quantum occurrence that just happens at random, these aren’t simply random what-if’s.
U r looking at the trees and as you grow older, experienced more, travelled, climbed the social ladder, made ur mark in the corporate world, you'll have a helicopter view of things and those trees are not the only thing you see.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
U r looking at the trees and as you grow older, experienced more, travelled, climbed the social ladder, made ur mark in the corporate world, you'll have a helicopter view of things and those trees are not the only thing you see.
I should be the one giving you that analogy lol you couldn’t connect how the dude possibly killing someone wasn’t just a ‘what-if’ possibility and sad it as completely unrelated from the incident at hand and why the cops had to do what they did lmao

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I should be the one giving you that analogy lol you couldn’t connect how the dude possibly killing someone wasn’t just a ‘what-if’ possibility and sad it as completely unrelated from the incident at hand and why the cops had to do what they did lmao
Does anyone understands what this kid is trying to say here?

Feel free to convey it to me in adult talk.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the perpetrator's fault he drove drunk, took the taser and fled;

It's the cop's fault he drew his weapon and discharged it.

Whether the perp was putting anyone in immediate danger will be up to others to decide, but a man can't lay his decision at the feet of another.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shooting anyone in the back as they run away is murder, even if you are a cop.
The guy was shot in the back as he was turning around firing a weapon at him. So if a guy stands with his back to you and turns and fires a gun at you, and you shoot him, that's murder?

The mayor of Atlanta has called it murder. That seems irresponsible to me, for a variety of reasons. It has come out that this cop had several complaints against him, so it reinforces the idea that he was a bad cop, and I've said several times this was bad police work.

But I don't think was murder, or a crime. I've heard that a policeman cannot be convicted for shooting someone if that suspect was fleeing after committing a violent crime. He had just assaulted two police officers. But I'm sure people will say it's not violence because it was only against cops. That doesn't mean he won't be convicted though, because the justice system is thoroughly screwy. And disclaimer because I am not a lawyer. Welcome back, by the way.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone understands what this kid is trying to say here?

Feel free to convey it to me in adult talk.
I’m responding to you exactly as you responded to me. Spaz man, your posts have really gone down the ****ter in the past 2 years or so. Work on your social skills.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the perpetrator's fault he drove drunk, took the taser and fled;

It's the cop's fault he drew his weapon and discharged it.

Whether the perp was putting anyone in immediate danger will be up to others to decide, but a man can't lay his decision at the feet of another.
Let’s be honest here; he wasn’t reaching for the taser, he was reaching for the gun. He just happened to grab the taser instead bc he thought it was a gun. That dude had intent to kill.

~~~~~~~

As an aside, I have to ask you all something. In all of these videos that have come out the last 5+ years or so about cops hurting black people, have any of you noticed that they always resisted arrest? Every video I’ve ever seen where a cop is supposedly harming a black person, I see that same black person resisting arrest. Why? I haven’t seen one person where they weren’t. They’ll sometimes resist by making it look like they don’t have the flexibility to put their arms behind their back, but that’s just bs because who tf doesn’t have that flexibility to put their hands back? Tf? Is it something inherent in black people to do that? Or is it learned/taught behavior? I know that the MAO-A gene is more prevalent in blacks than other races which would make sense to explain a genetic cause for being violent, but it doesn’t explain fatherless homes or their lower income levels despite having affirmative action, nor their proclivity for dealing and using certain drugs.

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let’s be honest here; he wasn’t reaching for the taser, he was reaching for the gun. He just happened to grab the taser instead bc he thought it was a gun. That dude had intent to kill.
Then he's lucky his intent, as you see it, didn't result in the death of a cop.

Will you also enlighten us on the policeman's intent? He's the one who took a life.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy was shot in the back as he was turning around firing a weapon at him. So if a guy stands with his back to you and turns and fires a gun at you, and you shoot him, that's murder?
Normally the cops get to blow you away for pointing a stick at them. Sometimes they kill people for answering the door with a remote control in their hand or an xbox controller. And thanks to police unions, they get away with it. But this time, they can't claim that they thought the taser was a lethal weapon, because it was their taser, and he had just stolen it from them. And watch the video, they shoot him in the back after he has fired the taser harmlessly over their heads, and then turned to continue running. That cop was angry he just got his ass kicked in a 2 on 1 fight and had his stuff stolen, so he killed the guy at the first very flimsy excuse that presented itself.

I don't think any murder charge is going to stick in the george floyd case, that was manslaughter at the most. But this was clearly murder.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Will you also enlighten us on the policeman's intent?
To arrest an intoxicated criminal. Who fought against him and his partner. Who stole his weaponry. Who intended to use it against them.

That man got what he got. If they were regular people who were just telling him from a moral standpoint not to be so drunk that he passes out while driving, he would’ve spit in their faces. If regular people tried to move him or his car, he would have physically fought them with a “fuck outta my face nigga, don’t you ever in yo life come up on me like that” type of attitude where he doesn’t care if he’s breaking the law and just does whatever he wants because he’s pissed about slavery keeping him down and being brought here against his will even though his grandma was likely never a slave and he would much prefer to be here in the United States than in Africa.

87342096-A5AA-48D6-B3D7-B07B7C0FF0C1.jpeg

^^^^this was Muhammad Ali after a reporter asked him how his trip to Africa was after he came back to the US.