"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Gentlemen, what do you think about this?

Ace of Spades

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Location
Illinois
My friend told me today that:

"Every girl likes you unless she explicitly states that she doesn't"

I forget how it came up, but I can see how it would apply, it kinda does make sense.

What do you folks think?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Messages
2,408
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Exactly where I want to be.
Thats the same basic metaphor for "strangers are just friends you haven't met yet." Or better yet, "innocent until proven guilty."

It's a good thought, though.
 

Ace of Spades

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Location
Illinois
Yea, that's true.

However, I bet it does make approaching tons easier if you keep this (among other things) in mind.

I've done several cold approaches since I started coming here, and I've had a pretty good success rate, and this will make it even easier.

Some advice I can give to newbies here is to just browse and read, read, read for a while and stay away from posting unless you have had significant experiences. I posted about once or twice a week only, while still continuing to read the bible, short tips, and the posts here, and that was a lot more helpful to me than just jumping right in and typing posts.
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
My favorite..."I don't get rejected, I only find out if the woman has good taste."
 

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Well if you want to be her friend she wont say she doesnt like you :).
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top