I'm still at school and to stack the deck against me in djism terms i have a reputation of being a pervert, i have an awful complection and i am a nerd (although i love it). So what am i going to do about it?
I am trying the bootcamp and so far (2 days in) i've said hi to 9 new people and kept more eye contact than usual. Although adversly i seem to have started to stutter slightly.
I just wanted to know where i should go outside of school for this sort of thing (i'm 15) and maybe any help or encouragement you can give me.
I am trying the bootcamp and so far (2 days in) i've said hi to 9 new people and kept more eye contact than usual. Although adversly i seem to have started to stutter slightly.
I just wanted to know where i should go outside of school for this sort of thing (i'm 15) and maybe any help or encouragement you can give me.